Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOmar?

Well from the last FOmar i had, i got him into Ults QUICK as hell. Lvl 70 in ruins ep 1, all melee. I used G assassins until mines, so they were good rares until then. I've got a spirit gladius with 35% hit on it that's working out well, also a varista with hit. Grinds high so it's a good weapon until my red handgun.

I think i like him a lot, starting to understand things a bit more. I like the techs he has, just the boosts he has with the GI techs, wich makes the damage much better. He's a fun character, and all these cmments really help me a lot.

Anything else anyone has to say, keep em coming, it's helping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Longinous View Post
    Ya Fomar really excels well with any weapon you give him (shifta deband & Rallen Jellen make the difference for sure), but it really requires your weapons have some hit.

I would say any saber weapon (generally provide lots of ata already) and a nice mech gun with hit and you should be solid. Durandal and Victor Axe seem easy enough to find, with any Vulcan or Gattling with hit. Twin Chakaram, Double Saber, or Red saber are a little bit harder to find but make good weapon's as well.

Grass Assassins are nice but they seem to miss a lot and I have never gotten an enemy weapon with any extra %s on them so i don't know if they can be found with hit (which kind of stinks). But hey you can get away with a lot at lower levels anyway, hit only becomes an issue at Ult really.
    Enemy weapons cannot have hit% on them.

Unless you're playing BB, in which case there's a quest where you can spend Photon Crystals to have a chance to add up to 50% hit to them, 10% at a time. 50% hit Bringer's rifle is <3. 50% hit makes Pan Arms' Blades and Grass Assassin's Sabers pretty awesome, too. Especially when combined with V502. Gal Wind's another weapon that greatly benefits from hit %.

I thought that online GC (private servers) had a quest to add %'s to your weapons too?

wow i can really see a quest like that making a lot of these enemy weapons pretty sweet, but poo i am on xbox ; ;

Even some of the caster weapons seem decent, c sorcerer's cane would be nice with some hit on it, help with getting mana back and increase a fomar's bread and butter spells!

maybe i need to stop playing on xbox =P

GC online servers have that quest to make the %'s on a weapon, don't they? I thought sega's servers had it online too? Maybe it's just BB...

GC servers can add %'s to all weapons through Gallon's shop (any type of % except Hit, and to any weapon except S-rank).

BB just has the exclusive feature to add hit % to enemy weapons for Photon Crystals

bummer but still cool.