Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

Default Percentages on Master Classes.

I was tempted to look at the percentiles, and as I was going down the list from Fighmaster to Gunmaster. They seemed pretty impressive. Once I hit Masterforce, it was almost enough to make me not wanna change. What are your opinions on your respective class percentile?

You know you wanna join.

i wanted to like to try masterforce. i mean it's got all this great stuff going for it and all. fast cast, extra damage etc. but i just can't get passed the fact that if i switch to it i'll, one, no longer be able to solo some story missions or even some normal missions just because of the whole "need a gun here" thing, and two, my leveled support skills will be completely useless. such a waste to cap all that support and then not even be able to use it. i think i'm gonna stick with fT even after MF comes out. i'll try it out of course but idunno...
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

I'm sticking with Fighgunner for my main. It'd be so terrible for her to lose her precious slicer and machine gun T.T *shakes head at the fighmaster class*

I definitely intend to try them, though masterforce's increased pp cost may prove troublesome.

I was planning on trying out FM on my Beast, but I decided against even that. I'll most likely delete my neighbor's test character and start up a CAST FiG which in turn I may switch into a FM. Then again all my Halp Serafis would go to waste :/

what % ?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I'm staying with fortetecher, they get level 40 support techs, which will be awesome. Also, I like to have more variety in weapons at my disposal. No bows and handguns just kills me for masterforce.

Maybe that I'll try it out later...just maybe.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Fortefighter, because leveling Hunter to 10 sucked eggs. =X

Quote Originally Posted by Ruru View Post
    i wanted to like to try masterforce. i mean it's got all this great stuff going for it and all. fast cast, extra damage etc. but i just can't get passed the fact that if i switch to it i'll, one, no longer be able to solo some story missions or even some normal missions just because of the whole "need a gun here" thing, and two, my leveled support skills will be completely useless. such a waste to cap all that support and then not even be able to use it. i think i'm gonna stick with fT even after MF comes out. i'll try it out of course but idunno...
    You could always switch back and forth as the situation dictates. Maybe not too often as that would get annoying, I suppose. But if you absolutely can't complete a certain mission as a master class, I don't see it being too detrimental to switch back temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    what % ?
    I believe he's referring to the percent of the population that are certain classes.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

By percentage, I think he means the stat modifiers of each class.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)