Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    This game is all about eyecandy, looks>efficiency xD
    Too bad for you, in real life efficiency > looks, or sexy pple would have diplomas. By the way, i'm surprised that pple cares more about their char than themself in rl lol. They're like : " everybody watch me im so wonderful !!" and u see them in myspace they're so fuggly/immature lol
    I'm BI, so what ?

This kind of system update is simple so it shouldn't take the 4+ months that the pa exp rebalance did.

The problem about this "update" is that the players on pc version that have a good enough computer to have a full party of Masterforces using lvl 50 techs are also being forced to see those as lvl 30 techs, even if they wanted to see them as lvl 50...

Too bad for you, in real life efficiency > looks, or sexy pple would have diplomas. By the way, i'm surprised that pple cares more about their char than themself in rl lol. They're like : " everybody watch me im so wonderful !!" and u see them in myspace they're so fuggly/immature lol
    PSU isn't real life...
    One of the reasons ppl get S rank weapons is because of their looks, not because they're better...Grinded A ranks are better than S ranks, and are easier to get <.<
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 24, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I wonder if the japanese complain with as many "shits" and "fucks". If not, then surely they must have a serious vocabulary problem, which may cause SEGA not to understand the subject of the complaint.

It's amazing the depth and subtle meanings found in all the permutations of "fuck" and "shit". It also makes very powerful arguments no doubt.

CAVAOUBIEN

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajenova View Post
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous and hypocritical you sound? Since we're discussing a videogame on a videogame message board, your analogies to real world scenarios fail. Vidoegames are a visual medium that people play for fun. Drastically reducing a large part of what makes the game fun for a significant segment of the game's population is worth complaining about.

Oh, and if you're going to continue to suggest that someone might be "immature," you might want to reduce the number of misspellings and internet speak letter jumbles in your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kevington View Post
    The only point is that Eleina came off looking like a jerk and now he/she/it is in desperate damage control mode. Of course, simply saying "sorry," is too much effort for someone like this.
    Huh? Person A said that Techers DESERVE the flashy animation becuase Techs are way harder than skills to lvl. I Just pointed out that techs can be maxed out without even trying by AFK leveling them. Sorry you can't read what was posted a few posts above. (If anyone came off looking like a jerk it was yourself by making this dumb attack on me).
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    Well, that's great that you took the time to gather all those quotes, and still managed to miss the point entirely.
    How did I miss the point? My point was simple: I lol'd over the people who bawed about not being able to show off their techs. Simple as that.

Oh I'm sorry I missed the point where this update gimps everyone on seeing techs. /sarcasm

I didn't miss the point, I just didn't feel like reiterating what everyone has already pointed out that SEGA possibly has failed again to provide a proper update without making it half assed.

Quote Originally Posted by kevington View Post
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous and hypocritical you sound? Since we're discussing a videogame on a videogame message board, your analogies to real world scenarios fail. Vidoegames are a visual medium that people play for fun. Drastically reducing a large part of what makes the game fun for a significant segment of the game's population is worth complaining about.

Oh, and if you're going to continue to suggest that someone might be "immature," you might want to reduce the number of misspellings and internet speak letter jumbles in your posts.
    I guess you don't know any other languages than your native. Try to speak french, you'll make more misspelling than me.
    I'm BI, so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleina View Post
    Oh noes techers can't showoff and blind ppl with flashy techs...I don't see what the whole fuss is about <.<
    Yeah, that's not jerky at all.

Para VS. Cracka_J
    Eleina VS. Kevington (VS. Kadajenova?)
    Lol.

Anyways, as long as WE will keep our shiny TECHs, I'm not really concerned about that.
    At any rate, again a nice update for JP, gib Shred the Darkness!! And the Higurashi OP theme quote made my eyes teary, it was such an awesome series, thanks for the reference, hahah.

edit:
    Kadajenova your sig is scary. <.<