Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Vamp, I'm not sucking up, she really reprogramed me. It Fookin' sucks as... it rules! Danger Girl is the most beautiful...

Don't worry Mr Spy, we'll get her back. I swear by Tsunami, we will. But she does have the loveliest eyes doesn't she..? ARRGGHH!! *focuses harder on the counter spell and a new counter program while chanting "think unsexy thoughts" over and over*

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Oh brother! This is getting embarassing. I think I miss the old smart ass punk Spy. Maybe I'll undo my little upgrdes to your programing Spy. I'll leave in the back rub protocalls though .

As for seu, there's no hope for that piece of junk. No matter what I do he keeps whinning.

Someone asked me if my cat chases dogs. Actually she's not a huge fan of dogs, she's been chasing polar bears lately.

And finally you mister Vamp, your under my spell alright. But the only magic I use is my natural charm and beauty .

On the contrary, I love my new programing DG, because you're the greatest programmer out there! Did I mention that you're also the most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2 yet? And your cat is the bestest cat in whole universe... etc. etc.

Veteran Fighter

Yo DG, i know it is kinda off the topic but have you found the imposter yet (if you made an earlier post im sorry i did not see it as i was A.W.O.L)

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Actually no. I've been acused of being the imposter more times than I can count though. Just remember the imposter dosen't exist in the game, only here on in PSOWorld. I have never seen a post by the imposter, so she may just be a lurker. You know who you are. The folks who read the boards, but never reply or anything. Hi lurkers.

Ugh, don't remind me about that lame imposter. Some really sick shit happened that night, and I mean sick, as in borderline cannibalism. ugh...

Veteran Fighter

Zzzzkroo yoo all.
    *KSHKT*
    Szzzuuuoootekkk drag zelf to rekkombinashun chaaamber.

PSO Assassin

*Lamalas runs after Seu*

I swear I can fix you!!! There's nothing a bit of Duct Tape can't fix!!!

*aside*As for this magic of Danger Girl's...most interesting. I wonder why I have not been affected yet. Is it because I've never been in game with her yet...? If that's the case I'll avoid it at all costs!

*Lamalas notices while he was pondering during his aside, Seutekh has managed to evade him.*

Grrrrr....I mean...ummm...here Seu Seu Seu...smaww wittle forcie not gonna huwt you. Me pwomise

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

I got on this thread kinda late, but i have to say, tha tcat picture is one of THE GREATEST THINGS i have EVER seen!