Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Agito repca

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    Well heres the thing its an awesome sword that if i don't sell because you don't feel i can be trustworthy thats fine, oh no i have to keep a 46% agito lol. at any rate let me just make it clear what i was gonna do i was gonna have him trade me the first 2 stacks then buy the agito from my shop for the 3rd stack that is the way ill be conducting the sell of this weapon. if you do not approve of this method then please don't waste your time sending me offers i don't see myself doing it a different way. really can you blame me for being cautious.
    There's only one way I see to do this correctly where everyone feels safe, and its like this.
    Person A (Wildarms) trades Person B (Altaneen) 2 items that are worth a very significant amount (as close to a stack as possible in value) + a full stack for the Agito in a trade window. Then, one at a time, Person A comes back and buys his items back for a full stack each. This way, Person A ends up with his own items + the Agito, and Person B ends up with 3 stack of money. Granted, it may take some debate as to opinions on how much the 2 items are worth, but even if someone was to dip out on the trade, the other person would still end up with something of relative value as to what they traded for.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

im out of town till Saturday. I'm very interested were this is going o;
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

ive been away for a bit im back and taking offers again

I will give you all my Star Wars figures, except Boba Fett...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic44442_2.gif

you never risk the fett-man

whats the best offer?
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

It's pretty obvious that this person isn't looking to sell it, they don't seem very interested in keeping up with this topic.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

well, it's obvious that he stated that in his 1st post. That he might NOT sell it.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.

lol. Sorry guys I havent been keeping up with the topic cause I've been playing ffxi, and kind of forgot. The floor is open. The best offer has been 300mil, but that was cancled because we couldn't agree on the way the trade would be handled. Another reason I haven't been checking is I'm tired of getting on to check the offers, and there are consistantly bunk offers. Such as 99,999,999 and 99 S+10s. I guess I'm partly to blame for not putting the trades I would like, but thats just it, there are few trades i want even slightly. I mainly want meseta. If i did need to put what I want in the way of trades, it would look like this. Rattlesnake high grinds, Serafi-Senba I need ice, earth, and light 25%+. One last thing is "I love axes" If you've got a high%/high^ axe, thats not dark, I may want to take that off your hands. Oh, one more last thing, before offers come in I would like at least 2/3 value meseta in the trade.
    Last edited by Altaneen; Jun 29, 2008 at 03:31 PM.

I cannot think of a method of trading these things without the possibility of one person jewing the other. You'll have to find a way to trust the other person.