Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

grats :] although I am sour i spent a month and a half looking for it D= but I have one now so its okay ^-^ but try looking for an amore tip. =o

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker Diaz View Post
    this may sound wierd but this is the damn truth no lie....

4 of my friends... all bring me along calling me their lucky charm >>;;;;

because anytime im with them they find extremely rare things..... but problem is I never get anything when im with them =_= they get the stuff I hunt for T_T

and ya id be happy to look for rattlesnake board for u, ive been running that missions a ton recently and know the rare map and when to find the Red Bee increasing the chance for rare boss(slightly darker red tint) and higher chance for rattlesnake, sad to say I havent found it though but I have found tons of other things.... atleast 15 morbinia....
    I'm used to this.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

i got my agito repca board on my 7th run, so i know you're feeling of finding it early in your hunt. congrats!

now for the grinding, best of luck to ya. mine is 4/4 which is fine. the damn thing would not grind to 5 for the life of me.

Alright I know this may sound crazy but this actually happened.

I am a huge fanatic of hunting for specific rares relentlessly especially on True Darkness, but not for the money but just to find them. Now heres what happened, I was around lvl 80 and hunting for BB's and of course ive found like around 9 or so total at this point, and then I thought to myself "I need to set myself a goal" course my goal was set high since ive found all the small fry S ranks so far after trying again and again. I set my eyes on Agito repca, so I worked my ass off to quickly reach lvl 85 and finally I reached it. That was about a 4 days agowhen I thought of this goal.

(Present)

Alright first day today as a lvl 85 began around 8:00 AM(woke up early for no reason). I did a few Plains overlord missions with some random people to just level up some spells, but after a while I got bored and a friend finally showed up on my card list. I called in my friend and of course he was happy to go with me on True Darkness S2. I of course was completely bent on not dying to not make my first run ever through there a bad one. (>>; We started off normaly in the 5th uni just going through it as usual after I found the rare map and around the end of the 1st block someone else joined that we didnt even know, but I really didnt care at the moment since I just wanted to get through the level atleast once. My friend and I continued to walk through until the very last bit of block 1 where something had litteraly caused my heart to jump against my chest. I had saw the words [b] Agito Repca 12* run on the right side of my screen with my name by its side. First I thought I misread it for the agito edge and I went to look at my matierials and saw the board was there. I was pretty much in complete disbelief that I had found it on my first run through S2, then of course things began to go sour quickly.

The random person who had joined earlier was one of the typical assholes that like to ruin things for everyone. He began to harass me as we continued the level all the way up to 3 switch door of block 2. He threatened to get me banned and kickd off of PSU if I didn't give him the board saying he knew Mods and some other clearly false statements. Well long story short(got carried away heh ) I booted him and he waited outside for me, but of course I just ran to my room and sat down and msged all my friends.

You can not believe how happy I was today when I found that, that was supposed to be my mountain to climb, but of course that didn't take long for some reason...... anyway anyone got anything else they can suggest for me to find? I really want a challenge! Oh and if you actually bothered to read my whole story thank you.

>:3
    Ohh extremely lucky man. Shame that the stranger got crazy..itīs sad lol.
    I mean, he canīt expect that when he join a random party that they will handover the rare to you..how greedy and selfish isnīt that lol.

Anyway..congratulation!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Ugh well good for you...all my rare hunts are at best nightmare trials. When the halarod first came out it wouldn't drop for me...yet I knew tons of people with 6. Even with firebreak I only got one board...which failed. I eventualy had to buy one when the price dropped to the 500k range. Dori's are the same story...hunt, hunt, hunt...saw two the entire time hunting for them and they went to diffrent people...I eventualy bought mine at 3mil. Tesbra is the only force rare so far I havn't had to buy...I got the board just after MAG ended from a rycross run with some friends...Happy as I was I plan to wait for the syth boost in hopes the I DON'T have to buy this particular rare. Uransara...well to be fair I think its ugly so I never vested much time in it..Gao rods...forget it...kazarod and rodic...nope sorry. I'm sure everyone knows my issue with the P wands by now wither you've heard of me or not so I'm not even going to get into that one. The cycle goes on and on.

So for the most part I'm destined to have to be happy with A ranks as they will be the most unique items I'll ever have.

there will be more! *poses pointing towards Sleeping Warriors, Desert Goliath, and Electronic brain*

I came up with a list!

Castet line(tell me if that spelt wrong), Rattlesnake, and Psycho Wand!

ya..... those three are my targets for now >> I will find them... they are not safe from me...
    i'll be there to help kick the ass of any monster that dare stand before us!!
    Last edited by HELLBOT; Jul 7, 2008 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post

See? If PSU can still make someone's day, then its worth fighting for. That's how I see it.
    good point!

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Congrats! Awesome find! You are really lucky!!!

I was hunting that for two weeks straight 12-15 hours a day and only found 1 or 2 Agito Edges.

Actually, I'm still hunting it but I guess it just doesn't like me.

As for the guy that threatened you, next time grab his GC number and screenshot him saying that if you can and report him for abuse.

I had a similar thing with drops happen to me once, told a GM (friend of mine) about it and he asked me right away for the person's GC number and to PM him the chatlog as he didn't want people like that in PSU. *LOL BAMHAMMAH!!!*

Anyways congrats again, I hope you pull out a 42%+ and grind it to at least 7/10!

~Pepper.

My personal story:
    One time I found a competent party outside of White Beast.
    On Moatoob.
    Holy shit.

Update:

2nd run: Dulk Senba
    3rd run: Ank Zagza
    4th run: Blackheart

xD

idk wtf is up with me and that level but TD has always been my favorite,

I gave the blackheart to my friend who was with me, im sure ill find another one eventually... if I ever find something with a friend and the genuinily need it and will use it I always let them have it.
    Need some Assistance! Look no further!