I'm on the PC copy of PSO, and I'm at level 80, which means I am able to get into ultimate games now. The problem is, I go up to even the rappys, and I do zero dammage. In V-Hard I do around 120 dammage, but against these guys I do no dammage at all. How to I solve my problem and actually have a chance in Ultimate?

Oh, btw, I'm a Ramar using a Spread Needle with +15.

-Tarage

Level up, level up, level up. When in doubt, level up! =)
    Look, he did it again.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

On 2003-04-16 16:12, Tarage wrote:
    I'm on the PC copy of PSO, and I'm at level 80, which means I am able to get into ultimate games now. The problem is, I go up to even the rappys, and I do zero dammage. In V-Hard I do around 120 dammage, but against these guys I do no dammage at all. How to I solve my problem and actually have a chance in Ultimate?

Oh, btw, I'm a Ramar using a Spread Needle with +15.

-Tarage
    since you are on the pc version, hope that you find a red handgun. since the pc version is basically ver2, you cant do damage with your needle at all.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure are your Ultimate friends. Make good use of them. I would highly recommend that you do one or both of the following... Find some people to play with to help you get a Red Handgun (Barbles drop them in the Ultimate Forest). Find some people to play through Challenge mode with and get yourself a truly powerful weapon that is actually good in the PC version (I'd recommend either the Rifle, Mechgun, or Needle for a ranger).

level up, maybe get a demon rifle, thats how I started with my RAmar in Ultimate... hes 108 now and shredding everyone down with his frozen shooter.

Lurker

i started ultimate with a railgun. as in version 2, percents make all the difference. go to the shop and try to find a gun with 40 native and hit percents. equip god powers and a god arm. use jzsd, foie, zonde and barta. you may be tech heavy until you get to level 100. put the spread away for now. find a red handgun or red saber, then you will be all set.

the ngc version is sooooo much easier i almost forgot how hard version 2 was.