Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Sqeenix won't be doing much for E3. They have their own showcase in August and they'll show everything more in depth for that. That explains why theres no FFXIII for E3.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jul 10, 2008 at 10:40 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Will someone somewhere give out kicks to the head for the f**ktarded Execs running Third Party Game developers and yell at them "MAKE GOOD GAMES FOR THE WII NOT KIDDIE CRAP!!!"

I'm am more than just a little upset, disappointed and disgusted on sheer lack of
    non-kiddie, quality, games for the Wii which SHOULD be in developement.
    WTF is wrong with those people?! Take a look at MAD WORLD and METROID PRIME 3 idiotic third party developers! GET A CLUE! >:-<
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 10, 2008 at 10:56 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Will someone somewhere give out kicks to the head for the f**ktarded Execs running Third Party Game developers and yell at them "MAKE GOOD GAMES FOR THE WII NOT KIDDIE CRAP!!!"

I'm am more than just a little upset, disappointed and disgusted on sheer lack of
    non-kiddie, quality, games for the Wii which SHOULD be in developement.
    WTF is wrong with those people?! Take a look at MAD WORLD and METROID PRIME 3 idiotic third party developers! GET A CLUE! >:-<

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by Saner View Post
    I feel uneasy with them dashboard updates because there's always the risk something may go wrong and glitches start to appear. Some claim that a past dashboard update was the cause of their red rings. and wasn't it also the cause of the week or two lack of Live during December?
    Dashobard updates don't brick consoles. If an update bricked your console, it was already dead and you just didn't know it. When it went to cache that new information, it went "Oops, guess I can't," and died. Any update would have done it in.

I don't remember Live being down for a week or two ever. I know it was a little unstable right after Christmas because there were a bunch of new subscribers jumping on at the same time, but I don't remember anyone attributing it to the Dashboard Update.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Star Ocean on the psp? COME TO ME... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post

Yes, I know about No More Heroes, that's already out.
    I'm refering to the long ass list Saner posted of "coming soon" games in current development for all the consoles.

The number of Nintendo Wii games that aren't some Party-Game, or kiddie game is very very scarce on that list.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I'm refering to the long ass list Saner posted of "coming soon" games in current development for all the consoles.

The number of Nintendo Wii games that aren't some Party-Game, or kiddie game is very very scarce on that list.
    Indeed, I am with you on this "I've had enough of the mini game bullshit". There are not enough games that utilize the Wii's potential, and almost all of them have horrifically tacked-on motion controls.

Yeah, I get it. You put waggle in your game. But will it make me WANT to waggle?

I only posted No More Heroes because it broke a lot of rules about the Wii, and a lot of people will never know about it because nobody is really buying it.
    Last edited by SpikeOtacon; Jul 11, 2008 at 01:46 AM.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

LMAO Damn...

No More Heroes was wicked.

Third Party games are, for the most part, crappy. However, one must give credit to the First Party stuff. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, Twilight Princess, ect are all very good, and should have set the standard for what the Wii can be made to do. Third Party devs are failing to understand that not every game needs to be aimed at three-year olds or drunk gamers. There's a lot of potential in the Wii, hurry up and unleash it already.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    No More Heroes was wicked.

Third Party games are, for the most part, crappy. However, one must give credit to the First Party stuff. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, Twilight Princess, ect are all very good, and should have set the standard for what the Wii can be made to do. Third Party devs are failing to understand that not every game needs to be aimed at three-year olds or drunk gamers. There's a lot of potential in the Wii, hurry up and unleash it already.
    QFT

I agree 100%. I Love the first-party games on the Wii, I wish more third party developers would strive to the same level when developing games for the Wii.

There are a very few third-party games that sound and look intriguing and promising, Mad World is one of those tiny few; I just wish there where more.
    At least I have Tales of Symphonia 2 to look forward to; and by all that is sacred in this world Altus better localize VanillaWare's "Oboro Muramasa Youtoden" for US release.