Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrids

Default Hybrids

I don't want this to turn into a flamewar, so if it does Mods, with all means, close the topic. But please give it a chance, I want to get an opinion or two out of this first.

Question: When a Hybrid* character joins your party, what is your reaction?
    Do you sigh and think noob, don't think anything at all, think Resta and Buffs!, or lets see what they can do?

*Hybrids meaning Fighgunner, Wartecher, Guntecher, and Acrofighter. For this topic, I will consider Acrotecher and Protranser specialized since one has the best buffs in the game and the other can use the best traps. The other four lack anything that makes them "the best" at something.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

IMO I don't even care about classes. I try to look at their play style before I make any sort of judgements.

Then again, if I'm playing with randoms and I see an AT I usually suspect them to not have their buffs leveled... or to use them at all (that goes for resta and etc. too rofl). Funny that you place them at the top >_>

I consider everything non-master and non-forte a hybrid-class.
    To be honest, I do prefer if a forte joins, BUT I don't care at all if a hybrid class joins instead.
    That said, doesn't matter to me in any way.

I don't have a problem with whoever joins. I actually have an Wartecher and a Fighgunner because I wanna see what kinda challenges I will find and I like the limit of their skills/bullets. The weapons choices aren't bad either. I guess it depends on how a person plays their class.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The Great DEADPOOL! deadpool612's Avatar

gotta check the pallet and PA's. if there is a spot and they are good then ill deal with it til someone better i know wants to play.

Nothings wrong with them

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

If a fighgunner joins, I'm like "that's cool." If a wartecher joins, I go "ehhhh..." If a guntecher joins I'm like "well...ok." If an acrofighter joins, I go "hmmmm..." Really though, it doesn't matter. My reactions are just based off of whether or not I like playing the class.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Doesn't really matter to me since I'm a hybrid class now. Fortetecher is done with, so I have a good reason to try something else. Nothing wrong with playing Guntecher.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I really dont care, as long as the person isn't a brat.

I don't really care who joins or what class they are, as long as they are doing something to make the party move foward!