View Poll Results: How much longer do you think the Western Servers will last?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than six months.

19 14.96%
  • About a year.

38 29.92%
  • About two years.

36 28.35%
  • About three or four years.

19 14.96%
  • About five or six years.

8 6.30%
  • About seven to ten years.

3 2.36%
  • Forever.

4 3.15%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

i think xbox longer than 6 years cause i dont anytime soon its gonna drop down to the us/eu ps2/pc server population i see it lasted more than what you think!!! well im on both xbox 360 and japan ps2/pc so its not a big deal to me and when event time comes there usually 2 to 3 servers full

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    From what I heard, 360 is merged with PC/PS2 on FFXI; why not do the same here? If Microsoft allows it, then its up to Sega.
    FFXI doesnt run on xbox live, you have to install the game on your xbox hard drive and its basically the PC version with gamepad controls.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Ragol's Exclusive Support Technic Academy

PSU's lack of updates and GM's silence/lies indicate that Sega of JP has already decided to pull the plug. Those of you who weren't too young during the final months of Dreamcast should remember how a PR campaign acts when a product is about to die. I'll bet the NA/EU servers have til Jan 2009.

Depends, really, but I think most of the people left (including me) can take a lot and would be back as soon as there's a cap raise or something. I don't see myself quitting until the end cap... unless I'm the only one left. ;|

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by BFGfreak View Post
    Aparently not much love for sony either, otheriwise they'd all be on PS3's.
    ROFL.

Japan HATES the PS3. Matter of fact, unless your name is "Wii" you had better be a handheld (which are by far the dominant systems) or you aren't selling squat over there these days.

it will be like pso it will on as well as the psp one 4 a bit then sega will kill psu (soz but who can blame then i mean Photon on tea cups and well all the items in the world)

I hope it stay up. I wish people who hate the game so much would stop trying to ruin it for others and leave. If they don't like it then why don't they cancel their subscriptions and go play something that's worth their time and money.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

hmm, IF this situation whit delays, technical problems and so on keeps up then i give this game max 1 year for the pc/ps2 version, after that only the harcore fans will remain in the game.

IF the situation gets better then maybe 2 years but no more for the avrage player.

the 360 side prolly will survive 1-2 years longer than pc/ps2 simply cuz it has ALOT more ppl online.
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

pc/ps2? until the next expansion is announced. for now it pretty much costs/profits nothing, but localizing thousands of new ps2 and pc discs for a 2 star universe ain't happening.

Last edited by goud71493; Jul 4, 2012 at 03:27 AM.