So i've been complaining about not having PSOX yet... well here it goes again. So i go to Wal-mart today in hope of finding this game. So as i walk up to the electronics i notice a empty box and a stack of beautiful xbox green cases with a game i couldn't tell from the distance. I start thinking that they got it... then i get closer.. you know what it is... XMEN: Wolverene's Revenge!!! I mean really who's gunna buy that game, and there are like 50 of them... and no PSOs...

Alright, if thats what you want...

Hey that is nothing compared to my story...

I went to get GC pso and I was PSYCHED to see one on the shelf, only one. (This was around the time when PSO was crazily scarce along with the BBA) So I buy it, open it, and what do I find? Shredded up paper inside the box. No game, no instructions, just paper. Its obvious some loser bought it, took the game and booklet out, got it re-wrapped (they do that at used record stores) then jsut returned it. I was so pissed off...

On 2003-04-17 15:54, magi_drakee wrote:

I went to get GC pso and I was PSYCHED to see one on the shelf, only one. (This was around the time when PSO was crazily scarce along with the BBA) So I buy it, open it, and what do I find? Shredded up paper inside the box. No game, no instructions, just paper. Its obvious some loser bought it, took the game and booklet out, got it re-wrapped (they do that at used record stores) then jsut returned it. I was so pissed off...
    I'm sorry man, but that is funny as hell.

On 2003-04-17 15:54, magi_drakee wrote:

That is great

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

Both of your stories is pathetic

One time on Tethys 03 I got my name chaned from KidIcarus to +++.

True story. People laughed at me u_u

I saw swome at Walmart the other day.