Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I dunno about you guys, but I'm flat out dying of laughter at all of the people who are outraged from the game not being PS3 exclusive. Honestly, who cares? They'll still get to play it either way. Squenix is basically saying to Sony "look, your system isn't doing well enough in our eyes to make the game exclusive to you" Not trying to turn this into a console war by saying that, but what else would the reason be?

The fact that a few people actually buy systems just to wait for one game is just beyond retarded in my book, and from the looks of it, some people actually did it...I can't understand how else they would be angry. To me personally, there have to be at least 5 solid games currently available I'm going to enjoy before I buy a system.

Besides their good remakes, this is probably the coolest thing Squenix has ever done, and I haven't been interested in Final Fantasy since IX

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    I dunno about you guys, but I'm flat out dying of laughter at all of the people who are outraged from the game not being PS3 exclusive. Honestly, who cares? They'll still get to play it either way. Squenix is basically saying to Sony "look, your system isn't doing well enough in our eyes to make the game exclusive to you" Not trying to turn this into a console war by saying that, but what else would the reason be?

The fact that a few people actually buy systems just to wait for one game is just beyond retarded in my book, and from the looks of it, some people actually did it...I can't understand how else they would be angry. To me personally, there have to be at least 5 solid games currently available I'm going to enjoy before I buy a system.

Besides their good remakes, this is probably the coolest thing Squenix has ever done, and I haven't been interested in Final Fantasy since IX
    I think thats what happened... At E3, sony only sold like 12 million units i believe, 360 is right behind the Wii 19 million units to 24.5 million units. So it would make sense to put it on 360 to, cause sony is in bad shape, naw mean...?

OMG! Final Fantasy XIII! I don't know where to begin! OH! *goes into a daze* (Final Fantasy XIII icon bubbles start floating around me) *googly eyes and drools*

Lightning looks killer.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.