Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

i am about 2 hit 100 and have never been online either (game cube pso+) is it ezer to get 2 200 online or offline (with out cheating)

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

It is much easier to hit 200 online. You've got 4 people to move things along, and you've got high EXP quests like Towards the Future and Military Strikes Back.

Just as a sidenote, even though 100 may be the halfway point in levels, it's nowhere near the halfway point in experience.

In fact, at 100 exactly, you'll have just about 3-5% of the experience needed to get to 200. In fact, if I remember correctly, 186 holds the halfway point in experience.

And, to top it off, the total experience you'll need is 83227800.

To be honest, I find it unlikely that anyone would have the attention span to do that offline. If you're up to it, I say go for it, but it's going to be a long, long journey.
    Last edited by furrypaws; Jul 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

i am trying to get online i got the gear but no sever (I now, I cant say any thing else about the names or how to get to one) been w8ing for a reply for a week from 2 of them.

and a quick ? how can u reach lvl 200 by cheating. i don't mean give me the codes or the site 2 do so. i mean do u use a hack, code, corruption, extra...
    Last edited by tekboy00; Jul 27, 2008 at 06:23 PM.

A cheat that makes the enemies give a LARGE amount of exp IIRC.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

There's probably also just a cheat to insta warp you to 200. Of course, I am just basing this off of the fact that there's a quest on one server that, after disconnecting you, changes your character to level 200.

I wouldnt really recommend it though. The game's not any more exciting at 200 than it is at 150. In fact, I could even say it's less so, since you have not much to look forward to anymore.

Remember, the journey to 200 is the fun part, not the 200 itself.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by trypticon View Post
    Can't forget that SNK hit 200 at least twice with SNK HUcaseal and Sengoku HUcast.
    Yeah I did. I'm still amazed people even remember my old ass HUcaseal but I did it twice. The HUcast was just because I loved the class so much.

Tamahome was an asshole.
    He was and he wasn't. Me and him had a falling out and even then I miss talking to the fucker. Shame it was over a woman.

Dark Link the HUmar.
    He was a cool bastard. Shame I never was able to get any contact info from him before he vanished.

Jenstar the FOnewearl.
    Man I miss Jen so much. She always knew how to bring the laughs to any group she ran with.

ZEOTA the Hunewearl.
    He plays FFXI with me now. Character named Zeotah a Mithra 75 PLD who's also leveling Blue Mage.

ADE the HUmar.
    ADE used to annoy the piss out of me but in the end I felt sorry for him never getting that Sealed J Sword.

Anyways hey to all of you old timers who remember me. It's been a damn long time since I came here but I thought I'd post and say what's up ect ect.

Glad to see some folks still remember me.

~S N K

P.S. Since someone asked me about S N K's playtime. I still have the old beatup Gamecube Memory card. I loaded it up and amazing as it sounds the HUcaseal is there. She looks tired and pretty worn out but she's always ready for a fight.

Total time at 7000 Hours. Go go AFK Spam!
    Last edited by S N K; Aug 11, 2008 at 02:35 PM.
    <- This would be my avatar if someone learned to let people upload their own.

Retired PSO Gamecube Player.
    2nd NA HUcaseal to 200. 13th Lv.200 Player.
    Silver is exspensive. Chrome looks just as cool. ~Deadpool

On GC I've always corrupted before 120, so yeah, i doubt I'll ever hit it there. Now I've just started on BB, and I plan on hitting 200 on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

i reached lvl 200 in ver.2, that's about 96 million exp (pic in the previous pagas)

A few guys I rolled with that I didn't see mentioned that made it to 200 legitly with me...
    faqface, hoobasteve, abhor, and hutang(though I think he purposely stopped at 1 exp from 200) and myself, firefish. This was on GC, good times.

I'm still workin' on it...
    158 and counting!
    So many, many ruins runs.