Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thanks for the replies; the PSU psychology is very <borat> nice!!

Agreed

Watch TLM Wrestling Friday at 8PM EST at-------
    http://www.mogulus.com/tlo

EPIC LOLZ Happen There.

Female characters...create them for looks, keep with them for the lulz.

Seriously, who cares about spawn zone issues or enemy dis-synchronization when my female characters are...um...fully represented in the pants area? -_-
    I'm Guy, so what?

I'm a guy and I do have well mostly female characters, the reason? I think that they have a slightly diffrent way of attacking with all the weapons than the males do. I played extra mode WAY to much with my male cast

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwrecked View Post
    Female characters...create them for looks, keep with them for the lulz.

Seriously, who cares about spawn zone issues or enemy dis-synchronization when my female characters are...um...fully represented in the pants area? -_-
    I lol'd.

@Ganksta: We're alike in the character creation business. XD
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    I agree with the gender confusement post a bit back... >_>;

Some guys actually do play to look at a female more, buuut a LOT of guys aren't sure of what they are in this game.

Annnd most gay dudes that like anime just happen to be ukes. Theres no semes in PSU. TRUST ME.
    I actually find all these gender confusion theories quite ridiculous.
    If a player's motivation is to look at something he finds (sexually) attractive, then a gay player will play a male character in PSU, not a girl. Especially since they all look like clones from the village, with perfect six packs and muscular arms... kind of a perfect turn on for gay guys I suppose.

so according to such criteria, most male players on PSU are gay, since they use male characters for the most part.

It obviously doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I see no correlation between the gender of your avatar and your potential doubts on your sexual orientation, or some gender confusion. If you think that... you're either 14 and going through your teenage sexual identity crisis, or... you're really wierd man...

CAVAOUBIEN
    mais... ça va ou bien?

girls look better period!
    RISA - Female CAST- lvl 150 - Fighmas...nevermind >>
    Namine - Female Newman- lvl 70- Fortetecher lvl 18
    Klan-Klan - Female Beast- lvl 60 - Fortegunner lvl 4
    Mirah - Female Newman- lvl 11- force lvl 9

Quote Originally Posted by CAVAOUBIEN View Post
    I actually find all these gender confusion theories quite ridiculous.
    If a player's motivation is to look at something he finds (sexually) attractive, then a gay player will play a male character in PSU, not a girl. Especially since they all look like clones from the village, with perfect six packs and muscular arms... kind of a perfect turn on for gay guys I suppose.

so according to such criteria, most male players on PSU are gay, since they use male characters for the most part.

It obviously doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I see no correlation between the gender of your avatar and your potential doubts on your sexual orientation, or some gender confusion. If you think that... you're either 14 and going through your teenage sexual identity crisis, or... you're really wierd man...

CAVAOUBIEN
    mais... ça va ou bien?
    (borrowing a line here...)
    "Yeah, how about no." How can you be... "sexually" attracted... to a... uh... virtual avatar?

I make my characters the way I want them. I don't try to make some stupid good looking ingame character. What's the point in "ZOMG I STARE AT MAH CHARACTER CUZ THY IZ SMEXY?" if you wanna stare at something, your in the wrong place. This is the most ridiculous idea ever. <<;
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Leseee.... I am female. I have three female characters, and one male newman... but he's pretty girly. I even put him in a dress- er robes. I was planning on having half and half, but I ended up going for a girl cast with sudden inspiration from Breath of Fire nostalgia.

I find that people are often a bit more eager to be my friendwhen I'm playing on one of my girls; my girly typing probably gives it away. Lots of smilies. I find that people treat me a bit differently when I play BlackWaltz#3. I usually change my typing style a little, to see what happens.

Why a boy at all? I wanted to have a little fun with all that PSU offered. Sadly no male cast=no male cast parts to have fun with (I wish they gave us one more slot T_T ), so I have two girls, one caseal, and one boy; beasr, human, cast, neuman.

Come to think of it, BlackWaltz#3 was my only male on PSO too. But the way the girls ran in PSO pissed me off so much. Little girly bouncy jog. Too dainty for what a Guardian does. I was quite relieved to see they changed that animation for PSU.

I was so mad when Laia came out. It was like they swiped my badass beast girl idea, then gave it the cool story character beast ears and unobtainable awesome clothes. Well, Laia still needs to look upwards at my character in story mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
    (borrowing a line here...)
    "Yeah, how about no." How can you be... "sexually" attracted... to a... uh... virtual avatar?
    er... well don't ask me... read the thread... a fair portion of it was about players preferring to look at nice looking and attractive avatars (guiding character creation), with some hazy conclusions on sexual orientation and gender confusion.

I was pointing out the ridicule of the latter.

CAVAOUBIEN
    mais... ça va ou bien