Here is 4 people that I know can PK you. They call this attack Chinese Death Touch. It kills all in room. If anyone knows of more please add to this list.

1. 420 Master
    2. Eeter
    3. Dr. Jekel
    4. VodkaCow

420 Master stole my weapon so be careful if playing with these clowns.

Flameeater
    or Flameheater not sure

DieHard Lvl 97 Ranger

Chii`s Pantsu

Demon, Level 100 HUmar. I just encountered this dingbat a few minutes ago. It was on Puck 9, in a v.hard game called "Ruins." It was me, StarPilot and Lutz. When Demon joined, there was a message on the right side of the screen saying "bad item detected on a player" or something, and it obviously was Demon, but he didn't say a word. He was using an Orotiagito and doing some semi-crappy damage, leading me to believe he also cheated to level 100. Anyway, he was getting kicked around pretty badly, and kept begging the rest of us to heal him. We asked why he didn't heal himself, and he said "can't, no tp" but being a HUmar we all questioned this. He didn't answer, and we just ignored him and didnt heal him.

So on we went till we were in a room fighting a Chaos Bringer and we all died all of a sudden, including Demon himself. We all got revived with Scape Dolls, and wondered what the hell happened. We went on playing anyway, until we got to a big room where Demon used Resta and killed us all. I kept getting revived with dolls, and he kept using Resta to kill me. Once we were all facedown on the pavement, he went around collecting our money and weapons, including StarPilot's Spread Needle. Luckily, I wasn't using mine, instead I had a Meteor Smash with 40% Dark which did more damage. Lutz and StarPilot begged Demon to revive them, but I knew we were all screwed and returned to Pioneer 2. Once there, Demon asked if who had the Meteor Crash, and I said me. He gave it back, saying he "didn't need it," but refused to give back StarPilot's Spread Needle. I left the game, and later found out from StarPilot that Demon had killed himself and dropped the Spread Needle, which StarPilot happily stole back. Serves him right.

Rappy Hunter

Nice Story Bleh!

Serves him right too,

One time when I had just started playing (about lvl 7) some lvl 20 guy took me to caves and refused to help me at all, when I unsurprisingly died he stole my weapon all my cash, since then I have only been playin' with decent, non-stealing players.
    I'm only glad I wasnt a higher lvl and had a really good weapon!!

Ben

There was this one dude named Koga that PKed me. Luckily I had nothing equiped. He even had a slave named Itolia (how pathetic). Actually, I started it by using zonde on him then he reacted by Pking me with resta. Then he braggingly said "Dont try to impress me"...And i called him a cheater...lol