View Poll Results: What do you think of this latest discovery?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • OMG it's " BIGFOOT"

1 11.11%
  • WoW just another BIG HOAX !!!

8 88.89%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Spike is nowhere near a troll. What he is saying is that exo's posts could have a little more thought, or at least less copypasta.
    but for the record I am not accusing SpikeOtacon of being a forum troll in my opinion he has proven that to be 100% fact.
    So you quote Wikipedia for that?
    How many times have you actually seen him post, Dgo? Just in exo's topics? I assume when you say 90%, you mean you've only seen maybe 10 of his posts, counting the ones in here.

The point of this whole back and forth was to tell exo to start thinking out topics before making them. Putting his input would be great as well, then the other forum members could start off of that. But that doesn't mean he should go and post a new article everytime he checks his email.(It's an example, I saw this story when I finished checking my email)

And no Dgo, there is no way possible that Spike and I are the same person.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dgo View Post
    I have never seen him post anything worth reading and the one time that he did it was a cheap ripoff of exos soul calibur post.
    Well you already admitted that you usually skip my posts so naturally you wouldn't see any of the helpful, informative, friendly, not-troll posts that I have made. And now now now, cheap ripoff?

This is why I believe that you don't understand what quality is. eXo created that mega thread after a lot of complaints about his lack of sources and lack of information posts. His topic was exactly what I wanted to see and I wanted to set it as the standard for threads instead of having new threads made for every trickle of information that came down the line. I made my own based off of a game that interested me in a similar manner because of this.

It is that kind of heart and soul I want to see in threads. I want to see people actually writing about the things they are interested in instead of copying and pasting things over and over again and posting one sentence of things they actually wrote. This is a forum, with incredibly powerful software to allow for beautiful, organized threads. I want to see it used as such. So again, I made my thread to try to encourage more threads that provide a lot of information. But I also took the time out to type everything in my thread rather than just copying and pasting. That is heart and soul. That is what Off Topic needs.

But it is quite obvious to me that you do not care about the quality of posting. You continue to post about me despite saying that you were "done" with me and you triple post instead of editing. You even went into an entirely different thread that had nothing to do with this one to spam your agenda. I don't even do that. You continue to slither around on the ground like a dying snake. In fact, I bet you won't be able to not reply to this. If you can, you will be a man.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

THANK YOU to everyone who perticipated in the poll it would appreciated however I have am disappointed to return home from work only to see the direction that this has ended up.

Although I can not see the majority of replies from the ones that I do see I can only imagine the said part is that regardless of what i post or how I post it the end result will be the same derailment FTL.

So at this time I am going to request a lock of this thread that after i replied with the conclusion of this latest bigfoot sighting being false. could have and should have fallen off the front page of off topics by now but as someone pointed out people would much rather rant then make their own post.

So once again please lock this thread while I look for my next bit of information to copy /paste and discuss thank you

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    So once again please lock this thread while I look for my next bit of information to copy /paste and discuss thank you

No offence intended, but I did chuckle at that bit

Quote Originally Posted by Out_Kast View Post
    No offence intended, but I did chuckle at that bit
    I am glad that you did as it was intended to be funny people take this stuff way to seriously,it's no really a serious matter at all I was blown away at the amount of attention that a post that was left for dead generated WOOT!!! but anyway I am just happy that i was able to provide you with good entertainment for today check out my future post thanks.

I asked him once why he doesn't make an appearance very often, he said, "People are stupid, why would I want to hang out with them?"
    I wouldn't be too surprised at all if this was true =S

I'm betting its fake, altho it woud not surprise me if somewhere out there there were species we hadnt recorded yet. But ya, I'm sceptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalui89 View Post
    I'm betting its fake, altho it woud not surprise me if somewhere out there there were species we hadnt recorded yet. But ya, I'm sceptical.
    On a separate note, as we delve deeper into the big blue vast known as the ocean, we are discovering dozens, if not hundreds, of new species.
    Same can be said for the tropical rain forest and the flora there.
    The child in me is hoping out there, that there is something similar to the great Yeti or Bigfoot, I'll keep my optimism.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Well, there is a bigfoot. Just multiple species. That picture just wasn't it.

I believe in Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, and all those other myths to tell you the truth. I remember reading an article about how Glen Benton, the singer for Deicide said that he saw Bigfoot one time.