Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

yes, arika has a picture of the fire works lobby up on the servers back up thread.

fey your probably right... except... i have horrendous luck at finding rares i want/need or want to get to sell. without a group and then i usually don't get the item unless the loot rules were set to pickup and i picked it up lol.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

i absolutly detest give finder.

the same thing happens everytime. everyone turns into greedy bastards. sorry for the language.

peopel dont open boxes. they let other do it and steal the items while the other player in still in the animation.

they tag an enemy and let other kill it so they are ready for the item drop

etc etc etc etc.

though i have to be honest and say i think that items drop more often when in a party.

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    i absolutly detest give finder.

the same thing happens everytime. everyone turns into greedy bastards. sorry for the language.

peopel dont open boxes. they let other do it and steal the items while the other player in still in the animation.

they tag an enemy and let other kill it so they are ready for the item drop

etc etc etc etc.

though i have to be honest and say i think that items drop more often when in a party.
    i often find groups set commons to give finder, because they don't want people filling their inventory with berries and photons. only thing i hate is that i have to make a mad dash for the cash or else i'm getting didly. Ive noticed that it has caused me to go over board some times and i pick up any meseta i see....
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

yea i dont mind common items like that.

the way i always play it is.
    rare item: set in order
    normal item: give finder

way i see it is i want photons and no one else does etc. both people get what they want that way =]

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    yea i dont mind common items like that.

the way i always play it is.
    rare item: set in order
    normal item: give finder

way i see it is i want photons and no one else does etc. both people get what they want that way =]
    Yay! Another "junk" collector like me! (It's only junk to everyone else. XD)
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

yes, I don't know why anyone would set common to anything else. sometimes people complain when I am picking up all of the monos, di and trimates, and other small things because I happen to be low, and it fills up their items... I am thinking, wow, again, you're the leader, set the item dis....

i haven't checked recently, I usually don't make partys for more then soloing, then I don't pay attention. there's no option for meseta dis, is there?

Corruption detected in trainer card

They need to add a meseta distribution setting.

Myself, I play with both set to Give Random. I just don't pick everything up, and I also don't get mad when others do it.

And yes I do think Random is more fair than Set Order, even if it doesn't seem that way.