Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Comment fail

WB has good drops.
    BL also has good drops.
    So other than hunting, what else are we looking at here?
    Difficulty
    Bladed Legacy is kicking WB noob ass
    Reward
    WB is STILL beating Bladed Legacy, this is sad for BL's difficulty in comparison to WB
    The results are:
    The hot spot for most people will still be WB because it's easy, gives you faster EXP, MP, and good drops vs. way harder, slower EXP, less MP, and good drops.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Bladed Legacy, but I think it was a rip off that it's mission reward at the end gives you less MP/meseta. It should be more rewarding than that in my opinion.

WB S2: Meseta: 15,100 MP: 257
    BL S2: Meseta: 12,025 MP: 205

I mean admit it, if you're leveling a new character or new job... and what you want is EXP and MP... What mission are you going to spam?

If you're a high/capped level with high/capped job and you want to hunt rares, where are you going to go? You'll go wherever has the item you want. How often is the item you want in the hot spot? Not ALWAYS
    Most people don't want to solo and play with random people usually, therefore, they'll just level jobs or level alts.
    It's surprising how many people haven't done other missions besides hot spots.
    awoken serpant.
    beats white beast in mesata rewards, exp, mission points and also has good drops...
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    awoken serpant.
    beats white beast in mesata rewards, exp, mission points and also has good drops...
    Nobody likes that mission unfortunately, those fire-chuckin fuckers will tear anyone apart and the boss is a big bitch.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

personally i find the boss really easy and if you have a freeze resist then theres no way you can loose.

the vandas ill admit are frigging nasty. they can kill a lot of people fast. as long as you know how to dodge you should be ok. besides there is surprisingly a few people at that lobby on occasions you could team up with.

he drops freeze resist quite a lot for me. 1 in every 2 runs maby. i sell them for a mil each.
    theres no way white beast can keep up with making money that fast and thats not even the best drop there. if i get that muktengek board eventually that goes on sale for about 15 mil 360 server
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Default what does everyone think of that new mission we got?

i think it was and ok mission appart from the magashi omg lol and what do u think will be coming up next an i also cannot believe that they didnt put the illuminus coat on the clothes and parts bit yet its like there to not let us have ethan in any capacity

I've really enjoyed it. The challenge it offers, though frustrating at times, is quite welcome.

As for what's next, I'd expect the sixth chapter of EP3 soon.

On the second set of items added to Clothes 'n' Parts, those were released on the Japanese PC/PS2 servers shortly after the end of Shred the Darkness. Though we may not follow that exactly (it's hard to say anymore), I don't expect to see this update too terribly soon.

It's alright. I enjoy it because I can finally cap Shock and Confuse rifle bullets on that map. Magashi is easy for my cast. All I do is camp out in the corner and keep firing w/o getting hurt.

The drops kinda suck. Ive got about 300 Catilium saved up. It's funny how people are in such a rush to sell a dinky 2-3 Catilium for 200k. Im saving mine and going on a mass synth spree when the 10-12* Spears start dropping in the future.
    Last edited by Indica; Sep 29, 2008 at 08:59 AM.

The mission isn't White Beast, so I enjoy it. Simple as that.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

I find it really nice.

It's challenging, at least.

Eventhough now I have found some good strategies for the Magashis and they really aren't so hard anymore.

It would be a decent mission if the end boxes could actually drop the rares its supposed to.

its kool. love slaughtering all those magashi and i have 1 of all the drops there now. i am disappointed that was all they put in. they really need to do carni before gow2 hits. if they try to put carni out when gears hit i will cancel my subscription flat down. its not worth it when a new popular game hits they do that thinkin people will play.