Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

"Do not settle for Sega's mediocrity! I, along with the other paying members of the North American/European servers of PSU, demand that we receive the same content updates and events as Japan, at the same time!" - from Tetsaru

^ This was my intended message.

But yeah, I'm serious about this. Sega has NO reason to continue drop-feeding content like this to us, especially when we're what... half a year or even further behind Japan? Hell, we should be sharing the save servers as they are.

Furthermore, if it IS just the GM's behind this, then they need to have the balls to properly represent the playerbase that they govern, and tell the apparently oblivious higher-ups in Sega's failing corporation that we're sick and tired of this.

Granted, things have improved since MAG, but it's still not enough. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would like to see this game become as popular as WoW or FF11, and such an occurrence would give Sega the money that they desperately need to possibly redeem themselves.

I'm sick of preaching to the choir about this; Sega simply needs to step up their game. Reap the benefits, or reap the consequences.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Just let it go, Tetsaru. These scrubs will defend Segac 'til the end because of their blind stupidity. Let Segac die like the old, sick dog that it is.