Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It counts multiple runs and tells you how many mob kills you need to reach 2000 everytime you finish the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris28 View Post
    any tips on defeating ragnus before the timer is up?
    wtf own it

hey I just got a yasha from the Magasmagana boxes, not bad! Even if I managed to win all the time challenges, I still got A....i think the overall time has to be <20 minutes to get S

Just got 2000 kills.. And all I got was the game magizine A rank wand, Played it again to see if that door was open... and I was still closed. So Im still trying to figure the rest of the quest out.

I just want to know what the message says when you approach the door.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2:
    G.O.L.D./Female CAST/LVL 133/Hunter{20}/Ranger{16}/Force{1}/Vanguard{20} As of: 1/16/11

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

For anyone having trouble getting S I just figured out how, killing exactly 180 enemies got me 1000pts for Enemies Killed and so I got S rank, time doesnt seem to affect it at all.

To kill 180 enemies beat all the Challenge rooms and go in their warps to continue. When you get to the second room in B3 (where Svaltus spawn) beat all the Challenge times in that room but instead of using the warp in that room go through the door, kill all the enemies in that room, then go BACK and use the warp in the Svaltus room you just cleared.

Hurray! Finally killed 2000 and got my Bukra Gemaga! All you have to do is take it with you in your inventory to the locked door and it will show a longer message and (what I presume is) a question pops up, I dont know if its always different or the same for everyone but mine had 3 number choices for answers: 731, 920 and 1050 or something, I only remeber 731 for sure because I picked that and the door opened, it led to a switch which I pressed and I got... Tiga de Ragan the 13* GRM Twin Saber! Woo, better than a wand!
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Nov 2, 2008 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    For anyone having trouble getting S I just figured out how, killing exactly 180 enemies got me 1000pts for Enemies Killed and so I got S rank, time doesnt seem to affect it at all.

To kill 180 enemies beat all the Challenge rooms and go in their warps to continue. When you get to the second room in B3 (where Svaltus spawn) beat all the Challenge times in that room but instead of using the warp in that room go through the door, kill all the enemies in that room, then go BACK and use the warp in the Svaltus room you just cleared.

Hurray! Finally killed 2000 and got my Bukra Gemaga! All you have to do is take it with you in your inventory to the locked door and it will show a longer message and (what I presume is) a question pops up, I dont know if its always different or the same for everyone but mine had 3 number choices for answers: 731, 920 and 1050 or something, I only remeber 731 for sure because I picked that and the door opened, it led to a switch which I pressed and I got... Tiga de Ragan the 13* GRM Twin Saber! Woo, better than a wand!
    Thank you kind sir,
    I missed the door after the Svaltus all the time.

i dont even konw which mission this is, let alone how to get to it.
    ughh gib english now please -_-

It's easy! Go to the Guardian's Colony, and then to the mission counter. From here, select the top option to see the mission list, then the last option to access the download missions, and then the last but one option.... Well, it is the last but one mission since yesterday, with that Famitsu quiz thing.

Of course, you have to have downloaded the mission beforehand.

i just downloaded missions today, so i think im good, but im kinda irritated with all the japanese and im more or less tempted to just wait for the american release, though im sure we'll get all our downloadable levels etc. a lot slower