Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Soul Drops

I wonder if they are gonna fix that because, yeah, it reminded me of Neliel from Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Yeah, we've known name changes in the past (anyone remember '2-headed Snake'? ), so maybe it'll be fixed. Mind, Agito is still a 'Repca'
    Actually, I'm fairly certain that both Agito and Duradul are supposed to be Repca, not Replica. Now, I don't actually know any Japanese, so I'm just guessing here, but the JP name is "REPUKA" which looks more like Repca than Replica to me, considering those Us don't really get pronounced. I would anticipate something like REPURIKA for Replica. Then again, just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Actually, I'm fairly certain that both Agito and Duradul are supposed to be Repca, not Replica. Now, I don't actually know any Japanese, so I'm just guessing here, but the JP name is "REPUKA" which looks more like Repca than Replica to me, considering those Us don't really get pronounced. I would anticipate something like REPURIKA for Replica. Then again, just a guess.
    Yeah, the katakana is レプカ, (REPUKA) You'd think that Repca should have been fairly obviously intended to be Replica though- I mean Durandal Replica is even spelt right It's possible Replica wasn't intended, but I seriously can't think what else 'Repca' could mean.

Just seems pretty strange to make these kinds of typographical errors.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Hmm.... Nei Soul released huh? Interesting. What about Ash Soul? I'm gonna need one for Crea Doubles + later on.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

They'll drop from the Jigo Boomas in the future.
    Last edited by II_Tokio_II; Nov 1, 2008 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    So apparently,

>

lo nice
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Fortefighter once again! Miyuki-chan's Avatar

They also snuck in a name change for the axe formerly known as Hadernoh, now called Badernoh. No mention of this change was ever made to my knowledge. I only know of it because I keep one in my shop so I can easily get to it on my alts.
    Only on Xblock270
    Miyuki-chan 110 Newearl FF20/WT20/FI10/FM2 (I remade her because she was too short...1680+hrs)

Miyukibot 89 Caseal GT14/FG8 (I remade her to match to Miyuki-chan...800+hrs)
    Asami 55 Newearl FG5/AT5

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Going by one of the laws of videogames, the power of a female character is related to their breast size, and inversely related to the amount of clothing they have. Using this law, it is a proven fact that Nel > Nei, which is why Sega decided to make the name change.

That being said, I've gotta hunt myself one of these and keep it on my person. I hope it's not only used for the Neiclaw...

It's easy to know if it is an L or a capitalized I, put it in the shop and search.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    It's easy to know if it is an L or a capitalized I, put it in the shop and search.
    Also, if you're on PC and pick one up from Mama Brain (or someone in your party picks one up), check your drop log. Just change the font to something that has an easily distinguishable L and I and there you go.