Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Where is everyone?

Lol this past week when ive been on theres been like not even 1 star full i want the old days back when crea doubles were 30mil and we had 2 unis full (PC/PS2 servers) BTW
    Martial arts Tricking. Tricks lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Vellusta

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Dead. 360 is suffering too.

I don't think it will ever get to where it was when the game first came out. I thought the expansion might get it back to that range, but a lot less people joined than I expected. I'm sure more people will start showing up once something interesting is added though because I know of several people on a break right now that are saying that.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Unless pc/ps2 becomes free we will never see a full universe again thanks to lack of updates.

For PC/PS2, every week this month it seems to be dying little by little. During "dead time" like when most are at work/school, there used to be 1 star at least and at "peak times" we would hit 1.5 stars and stay that way until the next day. Nowadays during dead time barely 1 star is lit and at peak times we can still hit 1.5 stars but it's very flicky...might drop back to 1 star easily after one run.

If the trend continues we'll be down to half a star at best even during peak times by the end of this month.
    Last edited by Gen2000; Nov 18, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

Pretty much dead now. No Updates = No Population
    Plus I feel bad when I'm idling and people mail me for missions but I gotta study so...

I've been signing on in the evening lately, but there's literally been no one to play with. Since I haven't been in the mood to solo, I've just been idling while playing PSP.

R.I.P. PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I've been signing on in the evening lately, but there's literally been no one to play with. Since I haven't been in the mood to solo, I've just been idling while playing PSP.
    Same thing here.
    To be honest, since I have PSP now (japanese) and PSP North America is "just around the corner" Im considering quitting.

PSP is more fun. Its giving me the fun I have been looking since I started on PSU.
    In other words, yeah. Its just a matter of time PSU server close.

Default Where is everyone?

Hey, I just came bakc online, and I can't find ANYONE! There was only one S2 group at White Beast. Is the population on the PS2/PC servers really that low? Or are people playing at another popular mission.

If ou could give me some hints on where to find a party, I'd appreciate it!