Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lowest into Ult

heh i must be doing something wrong
    lvl 67, Final Impact and Inferno Bazooka, devil battle ect.. takes me forever to kill stuff in ultimate and the dragon just mows me down in one breath shot. was my first time though, maybe i'll have better luck after work

On 2003-04-27 23:04, Blade_1 wrote:
    You could have posed with enemies or boxes, that could be normal/hard/v.hard or ult.... whos to know? I'm late for work, heh did i overlook something that proves its ult?
    who crawled up your butt?

just open your eyes. It's ULT.

I got to Ultimate with my level 42 FOnewm (150 Sato mind mag, Cadeceus, 4 Dragon HP's, Deband Merge, Dragon Frame, and only used 1 Scape at Falz).

I got my HUnewearl to ULT last night at level 60 (Red Sword, King's Vulcan's 35/0/0/30/35%, Deband Merge, 2 Dragon HP's, Ogre/Power ++, Elf/Arm ++, Soniti Mag with 120 Power and 40 Dex, and it took me no scapes at Falz.

And yeah getting to ULT under level 41 is posible...I spent 20 levels online just leveling up...had no trouble with V Hard Falz at level 41 so I figure I could've taken him faster.

EDIT: Oh and btw all my gear on all my characters is legit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrazyJ on 2003-04-28 09:32 ]</font>

RAmarl - Level 50
    RAcast - Level 49
    HUnewearl - Level 75+

Putting many hp materials in the character to get the lowest lv in Ult I think is needed to dont play ep2, any quest, and skip as many rooms as possible. Confusing enemies to get them kill themselves and get less exp too.

Someone wanna try that? hehe

WTF!

How is it possible for so many people to reach Ultimate at such low levels. My Hucaseal is at level 63 and she is still on Hard ( please don't laugh - too much ). I took on Hard Dark Falz for the first time ever in my life when she was at level 59 and she did not fare to well, okay she got her ( cute little ) ass kicked by Flaz's final form, in my defence this was the first time I ever saw this form and did not know waht to expect and as such I was not sure how to approach the fight, I picked a hunter because I crave melee combat and it annoys me when I have to rely on other methods to disspose of enemies, anyway I have not fought Flaz since but I do know enough to be more prepared when we meet again. Still at her level she was taking massive damge from all of Falz 3 attacks, how is possible for all these forces to survive them, you guys must have seriouly twinked those characters and have carried at least a dozen scapedolls with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-04-28 23:34 ]</font>

I will kill you all one by one.....

Level 80.

Level 57/58 (not sure, but killing him leveled me to one of those) with a HUmar. I think I died 4 times, gotta love those scapes!

Now I'm 61 and making The Fake In Yellow runs to get some good Red Handguns (got 2, but the %s aren't wonderful). And yes, Sil Dragon was a pushover.

Im Hand Wash Only! -Ed

seeing as i only have 1 char in ult. and it was my first char., i was level 76. The next char. of mine thats goin in to ult. is definitely going to be around level 50.

Im Hand Wash Only! -Ed

seeing as i only have 1 char in ult. and it was my first char., i was level 76. The next char. of mine thats goin in to ult. is definitely going to be around level 50.

On 2003-04-28 06:26, CorneliusPower wrote:
    On 2003-04-28 06:11, FroZenHell wrote:
    In reguards to the lv 41 making it to ult how much duped gear did you use to get there!?!
    Good question Hell.....a reply is needed.
    None, zero, zilch, nada. I can show you ALL the equipment that I used. In fact I'll tell you now.

1 God/HP- found by my Humar, level 159.
    2 Dragon/HP found by humar
    God/battle- humar
    Delsaber shield and buster (used on sil dragon)-humar found again.
    Hamburger mag with 160 pow, traded but from a relitivley good source. But really I have no idea it could be a dupe.
    55%hit bloody art, yeah it sucks but it doesn't miss- Humar.
    Soul Eater, quested with Humar
    4slot general frame(i think, just some regular 4 slot armour.)
    Red Saber 50%mech- humar again
    Angry Fist+30- humar
    50%hit repeaters, bought by humar
    Dragon claw, used Foei special-humar
    45%hit Raygun- found by humar.
    some crappy shield that acutally had some light defence.
    My atp was only 580 so I couldn't even use my good weapons like my Humars demo commet. Nothing was duped, but it was all powerfull equipment handed down from my main character. I also didnt use a scape on falz, but did end up using one on the sil dragon, go figure.

Edit: Forgot a weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-28 17:03 ]</font>