Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

updated with more elements (all the ones i have seen) and set out fields ready for editing at somepoint

I have put together a printable word doc collecting this info and adding some screenshots.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...34#post2219134

I hope to continue to update with these translations and any other work done to help people play the Japanese version.

If anyone wants help, that would be great!

Adding to this topic:

One thing to note, and this is BIG:

No matter the weapon, Both PA and Effect are random at pickup.

ITT: I can have 7 copy of the same 6* saber on me, but 3 might have one PA, 2 another, and the last 2 without any at all, and every one of them can have different effects.

So when putting down weapon classes you need to mark down what are the POSSIBLE PA's in that weapon set ( like for claw there is the sweep and strike, or slam strike. ) and not that this weapon will ALWAYS get said PA.

as far as ive seen that only aplies to drops that arnet true rare's. red box alone does not meen its rare on ps0. ild stick it in tho. aka the leek will allways have chaos lvl4 on it, a sabre could have flame, freeze or shock on it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultie View Post
    as far as ive seen that only aplies to drops that arnet true rare's. red box alone does not meen its rare on ps0. ild stick it in tho. aka the leek will allways have chaos lvl4 on it, a sabre could have flame, freeze or shock on it tho.
    Yeah, I know the password items always end up as the same thing, yet none of the 6*'s I'm finding are ( three copy of the H10 here, one with me using a grenade for fire breath, and 2 with me juggling it with fire. ).

I guess till people begin finding 7*'s we just will not be 100% sure...

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I dont think PAs are random as the weapon encyclopedia lists all weapons and when you press Y it shows you the default stats of the item and it shows some if the weapon has a PA or not. That makes me think that if the weapon encyclopedia lists a weapon as 'PA: None' that weapon will never have a PA.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    I dont think PAs are random as the weapon encyclopedia lists all weapons and when you press Y it shows you the default stats of the item and it shows some if the weapon has a PA or not. That makes me think that if the weapon encyclopedia lists a weapon as 'PA: None' that weapon will never have a PA.
    I wish this was true..but No.

Many weapons I've found have not have solid PA's. I have so many copys of 1-5* weapons and every dupe shows that indeed the PA is not static.

Hell, I have 3 shield 5* one with the Cover, one with the Shield charge, and one w/o a PA at all, and the wiki says it only have the charge. The info floating around is faulty at this point.

The ONLY items I have found to be always the same for PA has been the password items.

...Then again saying that I have YET to find any 7* items This can change.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lipucd View Post
    Hell, I have 3 shield 5* one with the Cover, one with the Shield charge, and one w/o a PA at all, and the wiki says it only have the charge. The info floating around is faulty at this point.
    No not the wiki, I mean the actual Weapon Encyclopedia within the game. The Bottom option with the bank girl, then the Fourth option, from there just pick a weapon, if you check the status of the different weapons by pressing Y you can see it lists if they have a PA or not.

Update: Ok I think I have it figured out...

If the Weapon Encyclopedia lists a weapon with a specific PA that weapon will ALWAYS have that PA.

If the PA section is blank for that weapons Encyclopedia entry then that weapon can have ANY of the associated weapon type PAs on it when you find it.

So to sum up, an example:
    The 1* "Saber" can have any PA a saber type weapon can have.
    The 3* "Kuria Saber" will only ever have the saber PA "Force Ride".

Of course to prove this theory wrong all you need to do is find a weapon with a PA different to the listed PA. Then I'll be even more confused!
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Dec 25, 2008 at 08:21 AM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Names of playable areas are as follows (at least online):

Dairon City (Lobby)

Gurhacia Valley
    Ozette Wetlands
    Rioh Snowfield
    Oblivion City Paru
    Makara Ruins
    Arca Plant
    Dark Shrine

The tower area isn't available online from what I've seen.

I really think this needs to be sticky...
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all