Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GutsGO View Post
    NCSX is great I agree and used to use them all the time but they generally charge more across the board compared to Play-Asia for the same thing. Not to mention Play-Asia stocks such a wider range of items that I'd rather give them my business, it's been a win win situation up until now, since I could pay the economy freight and expect it in about 5 business days.

I agree with 'the_importer_', it hasn't been the 10 business day max yet, so there is still hope we will see it Friday or Saturday, but since there are people that I know personally who have the game already and didn't pay extra in shipping it still makes me nervous that it is lost or stolen. I guess I shouldn't jump the gun yet since this shipped during the holidays, and the postal services are surely trying to catch up from it and normal expediting won't occur until next week like he said as well. I'm really glad that others are dealing with extra lead times though and I'm not the only one in this boat.
    idk about the prices play-asia was more for ps0 i got it for $53 shipped via priority from ncsx

Quote Originally Posted by CircusMaximusBC View Post
    idk about the prices play-asia was more for ps0 i got it for $53 shipped via priority from ncsx
    That's what I paid too but for Air Mail, so in the end for this occasion NCSX would have been better, even though they didn't start shipping partial orders until December 22nd whereas Play-Asia did the 19th. It was still possible to receive the Play-Asia one before NCSX and not pay priority shipping (I have a friend that did) but I think the real problem here is the Postal Service anyway since my orders generally come in 5 days.

I received an email back from Play-Asia, they say that the actual lead time is 5-21 days for Air Delivery so it's a lot longer than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CircusMaximusBC View Post
    Well both Play-Asia and NCS sell PSŲ for 52.90 but Play-Asia raised their prices because I paid $48.90 before shipping for my pre-order.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Just got my copy, playing story now!

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Just got my copy, playing story now!
    Where are you located (State/Province)?
    Did you receive it today (01/03) or yesterday (01/02)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Awesome Aumi. Welcome to the PS0-playing crew.
    Funny enough, the game's controls take a little learning to truly get down. For me, once I figured out that (for actions) if you use the R-trigger for your 2nd-palette, the moment you press the button for a tech action, you can release the trigger, move around and aim where you want to place it while holding the button and release when the targets are lit up, the gameplay changed quite a bit for me. (It's more like, press-hold, move and adjust aim, release to fire) That turns the fact that it takes a second and a half to charge a Ra-tech an advantage since you can charge hold and release early to still cast the regular version. It's very very easy to aim techs, keep battlefield awareness, and remain more mobile this way.

It also makes it nice because that practice makes it so that performing a photon blast never gets in the way of using anything in your palette like it did back in PSO. It's nice to freely have all six palette options while your PB is charged.

The reason is that holding both the L and R buttons will fire off the PB, but you need the L trigger to refocus the camera, lock-on, etc. The R button for the 2nd palette. So by using the R-button first, pressing the corresponding face button for the tech or charge attack will lock your character to using it, so you can freely release the R-button and utilize the L button to its full extent with no worries about accidentally firing off a PB.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jan 3, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

Hey, thanks for that info, Akai. I was unaware of this. It will certainly mean a lot once I start playing my FOmar.

And lo, for upon waking I did see a holy light emanating from the front room; verily I did enter and upon doing so did notice a small parcel nestled in front of the door.

With baited breath, I fumbled with the package and when it was eventually opened I was blinded by a light of sheer awesomeness. Once I regained my vision, I could see that before me was none other than Phantasy Star Zero.

And there was much rejoicing.

(Ironically I'm out for the day so I won't be able to play it until tomorrow. Ha!)
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

I received my copy today. But it doesn't seem to have the pre-order card. =(

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I received my copy today. But it doesn't seem to have the pre-order card. =(
    Dont worry, the pre-order codes are all the same.

As soon as you finish the 3rd main story mission, go to the sewers and enter these codes in the machine down there...

Miku's Leek : 8331-7716

Gun Sword: Blade Cannon : 3489-9723

Valiant : 5247-3115

Selvaria's Spear : 4137-5476
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -