Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: glitchers

Pirate of the moocows.

Then Sega fixed it because it was causing such a ruckus. Why not do the same with the MGG?

"There will never be a best. The newer generations always have something different to offer than the older. To claim someone to be the best is unfair to the rest of the people who work hard to excel."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

They tried, remember? They just failed. Are you really trying to use ST's incompetency as justification?

Pirate of the moocows.

Yes, I am actually. But like I originally said, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. It could go away, or it could stay, and it wouldn't affect me and other people at all. Just giving my opinion like OP wanted.

"There will never be a best. The newer generations always have something different to offer than the older. To claim someone to be the best is unfair to the rest of the people who work hard to excel."

You say the glitchers are your friends, so I wouldn't report them

Quote Originally Posted by MooCowPirate View Post
    When I solo, I go straight to Guntecher and MGG. When I play with a group, I just switch one of my other maxed out classes, which is all of them except Fortetecher and MasterForce. To me, it's just a video game and doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes it has nothing to do with skill, sometimes when you only have an hour or two to play in a given day, you just want to get shit done, log off, and be done with it. It's one thing if you're tampering with the game files, or the system itself, but I just can't see the problem with pressing a couple buttons to make the machine gun shoot faster. If it's really that big of a deal, Sega should fix it for good. This is just my opinion though.
    I'm not saying I have or haven't used it, but I agree with MooCowPirate, sometimes people have real things to do in their real lives and don't have 18 hours to play a video game that isn't real and just need to get something done quick. Its not like it really hurts anything anyway, most people I know that do it, do it solo. Not OMFG he keeps taking my killz! Solo... I personally have a real life, thats why I've been playing almost a year and my main is only like 111. Besides, whats SEGAC gonna do, ban all the MGG and lose another third of the population?

P.S. I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed. I'm quite over it
    Worst/ best fanfic ever. Good for laughs, check out the guy's others. <-- Try not to laugh
    Pupil me please. Lonereaper has the rare noodle bowl, so there is a chance for it, also pyrocles115 is basically a tank.
    http://lonereaper.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://Pyrocles115.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://immortal2plz.mybrute.com<-- Try it out

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth115 View Post
    I'm not saying I have or haven't used it, but I agree with MooCowPirate, sometimes people have real things to do in their real lives and don't have 18 hours to play a video game that isn't real and just need to get something done quick. Its not like it really hurts anything anyway, most people I know that do it, do it solo. Not OMFG he keeps taking my killz! Solo... I personally have a real life, thats why I've been playing almost a year and my main is only like 111. Besides, whats SEGAC gonna do, ban all the MGG and lose another third of the population?

P.S. I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed. I'm quite over it
    So what you said is basically that you knew you were saying something stupid, but decided to say it anyway?

Since you were expecting it, here it is. That's the biggest steaming pile I've seen in a while. You want to reap the benefits of playing for long periods...but don't want to play for long periods. Who cares if you do it solo. Drop rates are set up so that items drop after a certain number of kills. You circumvent the entire scheme when you cheat. What about the guy that actually put time into killing everything through legitimate means? Oh wait, his accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a "life".

To be honest, I don't really mind the MGG all that much. Its when people try to justify it and make it sound like its not cheating that gets under my skin.

When I used to glitch I never got booted, not even once. And I was a fighgunner cast, with a gigush for sword/axe glitch and a 10/10 drumline for mg glitch xD

I dont MMG. I'm not even entirely sure how it's done. But I did reap the rewards of it.

Just after the second rollback I joined a party called " I hate Sega". 2 of the people were MGGing as a bit of a "F*** you" to Sega and making a bit of a joke of it. We all laughed and had some fun. No one left in protest. We flew through the missions on the GBR and I got some lovely mission points/GBR ponts/Exp. All I had to do was make sure I hit everything to get my Exp.

I don't care either way. I never use it and I hardly ever see it anymore.
    God damn I hate the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    To be honest, I don't really mind the MGG all that much. Its when people try to justify it and make it sound like its not cheating that gets under my skin.
    My feelings in a nutshell.

You guys using the glitches/exploits KNOW what you are doing.
    Stop making excuses when you have become just as guilty for abusing the exploit, as the company that unintentionally created it is failing to fix.

You all know you don't have to use it. But you choose to.
    There's no excuses when only yourself is to blame.

Pirate of the moocows.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    What about the guy that actually put time into killing everything through legitimate means? Oh wait, his accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a "life".
    I don't think that's what anyone is saying here. He achieved his goals solo his way, and people who MGG solo achieved their goals their way. This isn't a matter of who has a life or not, it's a matter of personal preference in the way they play the game. No one is putting down people who have more time on their hands, I'm certainly not. I commend those who spent countless hours trying to get something, just as I have done as well.

In the end, it's just a game. Some people play it one way, and some people play it a different. I hardly think of the MGG as an actual cheat. I can see altering system files to cheat... but taking advantage of something already in the game that can even be found EASILY by accident? I just can't think of that as a cheat. Like I said, this entire thread is based on opinion, there's no point in getting uptight about an opinion.