Page 79 of 147 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289129 ... LastLast

I wonder how many laps he ran around them...

The spawned on the other side of the room and just ran at me like that xD.. (READ: 6 or 7 LAPS <.<; )

And thanks Ao ;D. you know, you should join.
    Last edited by Adriano; Jan 13, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Ooh, Rika's Claw. I got Nei's Claw from a Present, definitely gonna see what I can get for that once the event's been over for a while. Also got a Raikiri and Evil Curst I'm looking to trade.

Rundown of my chars!

Chelsea, RAmarl:

Chelsea, HUnewearl:

Jessie, FOnewearl:

XBOX, RAcast (best char ever):

LOL! Xbox! Too pro. Sadly on this account I made no room for casts I'll probably make another one for cast characters (and a Ramarl).
    And ooh nice, that raikiri and evil curst should go for lots when its all said and done with. Nei's claw too. I'm sort of glad I didn't get the nei's claw xD cause then I'd be in some debate with myself whether to keep or sell it, because it's just that hawt. :/

Santa hated me this year I went 2 for an obnoxious amount of duds. Really wanted to get a SQ and Charge Assualts for RAmar and either a Zanba or TJS for my HUmar (40 hit drag slayer = fail)

Only plus is that I got a bunch of mag cells which should go for large amounts during the spring/summer months. Save that Raikiri and Evil Curst for then, people will pay huge for them once the mad surplus of presents dissipates within the next 2-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post
    Santa hated me this year I went 2 for an obnoxious amount of duds. Really wanted to get a SQ and Charge Assualts for RAmar and either a Zanba or TJS for my HUmar (40 hit drag slayer = fail)

Only plus is that I got a bunch of mag cells which should go for large amounts during the spring/summer months. Save that Raikiri and Evil Curst for then, people will pay huge for them once the mad surplus of presents dissipates within the next 2-4 weeks.
    Might I Ask you which mag cells you have? o3o

On and off, off and on

You may also see me go around as these other characters, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    Might I Ask you which mag cells you have? o3o
    HoD, HoA... I think pretty much all of the holiday cells. Had a large stockpile from last year that I never got around to using which got supplemented even more by the haul this year. They should allow me to restore some of my lost wealth/equips due to an account corruption a while back (happened during cell season so it would have been pointless to sell out then). Just a matter of sitting on them long enough for the value to increase

Since this is screenshot thread, heres an old pic of Nubmar back when he used to have a decent sword (sold it to a friend though since I gave up on all classes except RAmar, want to get back to 200). Old is pic is old... back when H****** was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post
    HoD, HoA... I think pretty much all of the holiday cells. Had a large stockpile from last year that I never got around to using which got supplemented even more by the haul this year. They should allow me to restore some of my lost wealth/equips due to an account corruption a while back (happened during cell season so it would have been pointless to sell out then). Just a matter of sitting on them long enough for the value to increase

Since this is screenshot thread, heres an old pic of Nubmar back when he used to have a decent sword (sold it to a friend though since I gave up on all classes except RAmar, want to get back to 200). Old is pic is old... back when H****** was still around.
    Ah, well that makes sense, on the price guide Hoa, and HoD are valued at around 40 pd's so I think you could get quite a bit for them, I might be interested in buying and HoD or two, but after I sell some junk <.<

Well if you try and sell a HoD/HoA right now for 40 pds, you'll probably fail since theres an abundance of them. If you wait for a month or two then auction one, you'll probably rake in a large amount of goods since Devil Wings/Tail and Angel Wings seem pretty popular after Gael Giels, Satos, Agaystas, and all the other popular mags that you see so many people use. Sexy looking too =D