Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

People are mad and making quitting threats because they can't lag fighters anymore? Give me a break, your damage is unchanged. People will still know your tech levels just by seeing the numbers.

Too bad, you won't be able to impress the people who don't know how to use view stats. Don't worry, the others still won't care about your 41 megid.
    Turbosig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Join the Gunmaster club

Lasers are like line techs, Rifle is like foie/diga, and shotguns are like dam techs. And better defense stats too.
    actually i have a gunmaster already. its the best gunner class by far. i kinda enjoy playing as it. i just cant keep playing it all day like i could with techers =/
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

< Hates being a gunner thus doesn't have one :P. No lies, thats why I'm FM lol.

Lol I don't agree with the whole showing off deal and shyat. I didn't get a LKK to show off. When I do runs with people, thats just what I do. I'm not trying to show off, I'm not bragging about my gears, I just want to get this stupid redundant repetitive ass mission done as fast as possible for either the end boxes, MP, and prehaps EXP. Hell, sometimes I even make some good friends in a party as I'm not so wrapped in the game. Or maybe I'm down to earth and people just like my lame ass jokes like my ol lady haha.

TBH I have never cared about this in ANY MMO or online game. I play to chatterbox to ppl, argue with people (like what I'm doing now), and to kill shyat. I want to kill shyat as fast as possible so in order to do that, you must pick a good class and gear yourself up. What do you want me to do? Use a Axe with 100 att and 20 acc? Purpose of any game is to get better gear so you can survive against the stronger mobs. How is that showing off? Yeah, I guess I was showing off to myself in offline console rpgs too haha.

So ya, I totally disagree with you there. I could care less what people think about my PA Levels, how much $ I got, gear, etc and I sure as hell don't care about anyone elses even if they brag. Sure, you get those people who check your gear out and comment in game about "oh wow, you got this and that. Not bad." All I say is "ya."

As for the techer thing, SegacJP does not love forces in games thus you will be treated unfairly a lot (haha don't get me started). But in all honesty, majority do not like those 41+ techs, esp if its more than 1 techer in the party, and if the JP bawwed about it and got it and people in game / on forums are bawwing about it, well majority rules. Either way, it wouldn't matter, if SegacJP got it, we will get it and theres no stopping it unless you work in upper management for segac.

In the end, people care about mission times, not your hard earned 50 techs. Same goes with bullets and striking pas. Not my fault segac made this game more melee/ranged oriented and not the typical MMO standard of Mages/ranged > melee. Feels good that mages get the shaft muahhahaha. So feel butthurt techers, either take the heat or reroll to GM/FM, kthxbai.
    Finae - 150/20 Cast F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FM
    Iris - 150/20 Newman F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FT
    Shu - 150/20 Beast M FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/FM
    Astra - 120/20 Human F AF/AT

The tech nerf 'update' is the most EPIC failure I've seen towards techer types yet. It is almost to the point of being offensive. I play a MasterForce so I can have level 50 technics. I want other people to see my leveled technics. You trade off quite a bit to be what is undoubtedly the worst master type, and now the only thing you get in exchange is being nerfed so no one else can see the work you've put in. I had hoped with all the complaints about it that it wouldn't be implemented here on the US/EU servers, or that it would take some time to get here. Knowing it might be coming doesn't have to make the people who are annoyed about it any happier. Even on my non-techer characters I don't boot techers for any reason. I wish that rather then giving unnecessary compensation for rollbacks SEGA would find something nice to do for technic users other then give them steaming piles of crap >_>
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I really don't understand why everyone is bleeding so much. Other players won't see you shit glitter. Boo hoo. Its not like your stats are getting nerfed. Gunners never got ANY visual change for leveling bullets. Do you hear them whining? No. Let your numbers do the talking.

Default Carnival

• TECH display has been changed in order to prevent graphical slowdown. If a skill over level 30 is used, the level 21 skill effect will still be displayed.
    Well, I just quit.

....No, like seriously. I just canceled my subscription. If service and distance between JP isn't enough, its like they just rushed to give us the one title update a good percentage of us didn't even want.

Besides, Carnival has been delayed so many times, i don't even care about it anymore.

Or, perhaps I just cant be pleased anymore.

edit: unless lightning carnival is actually fun. I havent even logged on since master classes, but i dont feel like playing another event thats just a spam fest.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jan 20, 2009 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Well, I just quit.

....No, like seriously. I just canceled my subscription. If service and distance between JP isn't enough, its like they just rushed to give us the one title update a good percentage of us didn't even want.

Besides, Carnival has been delayed so many times, i don't even care about it anymore.

your quiting because there fixing the lag problem caused by those techs? wow.

anyways, cant wait for this, gonna be a lot of fun o.o

KeyBoard Puncher~

Well, I just quit.

edit: unless lightning carnival is actually fun. I havent even logged on since master classes, but i dont feel like playing another event thats just a spam fest.
    Bitch, bitch, bitch. Why post if all you're gonna say is "I'm quitting" mod's should seriously make posting "I'm quitting" flame bait and do moderations for it. I'll likely get modded for saying you're bitching, but its the truth. If you don't like the game, simply leave? I have no clue why you would spend the time and effort to type something out for a game you obviously dislike now?

Well, I just quit.

Dude, the TECH fix only effects the people who aren't casting them. If you're a techer, you are still seeing them at 31+/41+. >.>;

But if you can't seem to be satisfied, then I guess you have no other option but to quit and gib rarz.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttleXpC View Post
    Bitch, bitch, bitch. Why post if all you're gonna say is "I'm quitting" mod's should seriously make posting "I'm quitting" flame bait and do moderations for it. I'll likely get modded for saying you're bitching, but its the truth. If you don't like the game, simply leave? I have no clue why you would spend the time and effort to type something out for a game you obviously dislike now?

LOL this is my laugh of the day GO OBAMA!!!!!