Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: weapon types

maybe he meant bazooka.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    so wait... there is no more shotguns!? ._.

shotguns are on the end of the gunblade you just hold left trigger then push the attack button.

Quote Originally Posted by Roam88 View Post
    so when using a slicer u can't make it into a 3-hit combo?
    the slicer is has a 3 hit combo, it about the timing your character basicly controls it

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    You can 3 hit combo a slicer, however the slicers attack pattern is... quite bizarre to say the least. Its hard to hit the same enemy 3 times.
    you have to wait til you see a miss or a hit on it before you push the attack buttom but its unwise fight close with because the slicers starts to return after hitting its target

Quote Originally Posted by deso123 View Post
    whats a launcher? is that a spread? i hope it is i like not having to aim and raping rooms
    The laucher is a lazer cannon you fire it like the spread shot PSO but it shoots a lazer beam that passes through monsters like in PSU

while im answering all these questions (hope its helping) but with the gunblade, you can tie in shotgun shots from at the end or the combo. for example:
    shoot-slash-slash or slash-slash-shot its affective because the shotgun on the gunblade hit it 3 times for each bullet + the combo, meaning its more affective then the regular combo
    (if any of this helps)

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    yes they can and its basically a 1 handed sword with the ability to shoot
    Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    Just to be clear, PS Zero doesnt use the PSU sysytem of weapons, in other words you cant equip a main-hand and an off-hand weapon. If you equip a handgun thats all you equip, just like back in PSO. I have a feeling thats what you meant by your question, so no, I'm afraid you wont be using a handgun and a gunslash at the same time.
    Thanks for answering my questions. I am glad that I got this game before the NA release. I'm going to play it and have fun, then buy the English version. Thanks again.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

can you switch your weapons during the fight like in PSU cuz that'd be awesome, and if you can how many can you hold in the pallet? Also are the daggers twin daggers or just single
    What is true strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesera View Post
    can you switch your weapons during the fight like in PSU cuz that'd be awesome, and if you can how many can you hold in the pallet? Also are the daggers twin daggers or just single
    R+start

Quote Originally Posted by Hozanto View Post
    The laucher is a lazer cannon you fire it like the spread shot PSO but it shoots a lazer beam that passes through monsters like in PSU
    So only the beam and no spread shotguns like in PSO? I accidentally deleted my ranger just now. Level 15 and I wasn't having much fun with it. The guns got old including the beam weapon it was more of a railgun and was only effective with enemies lined up behind each other which is rare. I'm gonna make maybe a force or force hunter if there's no spread weapon for rangers. Can someone confirm this for me? :O