Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by deso123 View Post
    im slightly scared of ebay. i never bought used before and scared of chinamen putting a usb plug in a hollowed out case. but ill see. :O im looking at other brands on amazon and newegg. they look like cheapos but i heard the nintendo one overheats and crap. lose lose situation nintendo is gay. i almost hate them as much as macs.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk, Nintendo didn't make the Wi-Fi adaptor, it was Buffalo. Nintendo is a great hardware maker compared to every other gaming company, they make their products last:

Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I just felt up my brother's gaycube and my Dreamcast. I'm not convinced totally that it could beat Dreamcast abuse wise but no one would dare abuse such a great system as the Dreamcast. Theyd get hot. I'm gonna buy the official nintendo WI-FI connector for 53 bucks used in a minute if I can't find another solution Right now I'm thinning of attaching another router to my WPA router with the correct support but that sounds annoying and gay so IDK. Burn house down with usb or buy new router to compensate for DS fail?

This reminds me of the broadband adapter situation for dreamcast. I bet that bitch will skyrocket in price if nintendo doesnt come out with a new one but apparently it has been canceled for like 2 years now so idk what up. This whole situation is probably hurting the ds online community a lot.

I just felt up my brother's gaycube and my Dreamcast. I'm not convinced totally that it could beat Dreamcast abuse wise but no one would dare abuse such a great system as the Dreamcast. Theyd get hot. I'm gonna buy the official nintendo WI-FI connector for 53 bucks used in a minute if I can't find another solution Right now I'm thinning of attaching another router to my WPA router with the correct support but that sounds annoying and gay so IDK. Burn house down with usb or buy new router to compensate for DS fail?

This reminds me of the broadband adapter situation for dreamcast. I bet that bitch will skyrocket in price if nintendo doesnt come out with a new one but apparently it has been canceled for like 2 years now so idk what up. This whole situation is probably hurting the ds online community a lot.
    Well Nintendo did come out with a bridge adapter in Japan and as I stated before, you can use other USB Wi-Fi adapters for DS Online play.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Ahh, I remember those vids. There was one where it took a few good hits with a sledge to finally break it. Then they set it on fire, good times.

GameCube, toughest console ever made.

WIFI Max seems to be produced by a good company and is selling for 24.99 on amazon. I'd recommend getting that.

I bought the Nintendo DS WI-FI Connector though because I snatched one on Amazon that was on sale for 39.99 used in good condition or I would have gotten the WIFI Max if that wasn't there. WIFI Max is getting bad reviews by what looks like the average Wiitards so I'm sure most of you guys wont fail like them with the device.

Choices:
    http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/W..._EF000625.aspx

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs...encyPreference

Hope that helps. Remember you can always use a router with WEP security for your DS. Other methods of wireless access points seem to cost 50+ bucks and I wouldnt wanna really deal with that stuff Personally. I hope that everyone who wants to get online find their way instead of sticking with singleplayer. Hate nintendo so much...

Buy the Nintendo USB Adapter for yourself... problem solved.

This is better than PSU, and with no monthly charge for PSŲ that USB dongle will pay for itself in 4 months time (unless you still play PSU).

In a few months before US release of PSŲ buy as many of those adapters as you can afford and sell them on ebay or locally in kijiji for profit.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

im slightly scared of ebay. i never bought used before and scared of chinamen putting a usb plug in a hollowed out case. but ill see. :O im looking at other brands on amazon and newegg. they look like cheapos but i heard the nintendo one overheats and crap. lose lose situation nintendo is gay. i almost hate them as much as macs.
    It gets warm when using it so thats normal, i bought mine about 2 years ago when they where $29.99 in stores when they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris V2.0 View Post
    It gets warm when using it so thats normal, i bought mine about 2 years ago when they where $29.99 in stores when they first came out.
    Yeah it gets a little warm but so far I haven't seen it get warmer then the couple of usb wireless adapters that some of our older computers use. I was paranoid the first day unplugging it after a few hours but I noticed it never got as warm as those devices that we have plugged in all day every day. Wii people are stupid.