Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Funny enough, I typically say what Bertha says about Xbows. A lot of people confuse the somewhat slower startup time (the first 10 bullet levels) with the entire Xbow level-range speed. I usually say it's probably in the 2 fastest gun bullets to level to max. Next to Shotguns.

They kind of accelerate in speed a bit, due to the added bullets, and then they don't really slow down after that. At level 21, they kind of level by themselves.

Fortefighter once again! Miyuki-chan's Avatar

Leveling Twin Penetration in the Polty room is absolutely amazing... from 7-12 in a single B run, then about 4-5 levels per B run up to 25~, and around 1.5-3 levels per B run all the way to 40 after that.
    Only on Xblock270
    Miyuki-chan 110 Newearl FF20/WT20/FI10/FM2 (I remade her because she was too short...1680+hrs)

Miyukibot 89 Caseal GT14/FG8 (I remade her to match to Miyuki-chan...800+hrs)
    Asami 55 Newearl FG5/AT5

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Been leveling bullets there and just for the heck of it decided to count how many there were (since rifle only hits one at a time), there are 50.
    Not that it matters, but theres actually only 49... i wasnt paying attention on a run n ended up thinking i got a few less polties than the run before (i had picked up dif. amounts of hearts/roses) so i counted exp on multiple runs/difficulties to see if the H/Rs made a difference - all 49 :P

i bought mayalee prism 2 runs ago, ive only used it in this room (146 gunmaster w/ ryusaikanoc 0/10) and it just hit 21 on my third solo run... not even done with the polties yet lol great spot for knockback PAs

BEST PLACE TO LEVEL MEGIVERSE EVER! That's all I have to say lol :P

i agree its the best place to level megiverse but how do you get it to level. im always getting hit at least once stopping the spell
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    i agree its the best place to level megiverse but how do you get it to level. im always getting hit at least once stopping the spell
    Try it in a party of at least three, hopefully more. Soloing-- no way!

I actually dislike the Polty Corner. I imagine it's the same for everyone with a Grenade Launcher. Back up, fire, fire, fire, fire, repeat until you get pushed back too far, move up a bit, fire, fire, fire, fire, use a Photon Charge, move up a bit, repeat. At least my Ice bullet is getting some levels. Gotta start switching it up so my other bullets don't lag behind.

I'm in full support of using it to level techs, bullets, and PAs, though. And it's good to know that it's an A+ place to level Anga Jabroga, I'm like ten PA Frags away from that and I'll be looking to level it. But, grinding through it over and over again is made of bleh. I guess I shouldn't complain, it is the best way to level Photon Arts. I'm sure when it comes time for me to level a PA, and it weren't there, I'd be all "RABBLE RABBLE THIS IS GOING SLOW ISN'T THERE A BETTER WAY RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"

Well it all depends on what level you are really. I did it on a c with a level 30+ 1-10 force and it didn't really give me any problems.

It is a good spot to level up stuff.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Cool video, but derailing spam.

Rappy Hunter

If your megiverse is high enough to have a little range on it, solo the mission and drop your NPCs once you get to this point. Stand behind one of the little crystal-like thingies as close to the wall as you can get. For the most part, the polties will be unable to reach you. Once in a while one will slip around the edge and approach you, you can run back down the hallway and make them all respawn. I usually use that time to go recharge weapons.

Megiverse still takes forever to level here... I took it from level 36 to 41 here. Now I'm working on gi-techs and they're going so much faster.