Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milla?

Default Milla?

Ook i have been thinking about hunting for something to get me alot of money. so i went on psupedia and found a 13 star handgun called the milla and it says its out. So i looked in the shops to see how much they go for but no1 has a board or the actual gun. so im getting worried if i am about to hunt something that it either impossible to find or not even out. It says it drops in sakura blast s2 and hills of spores s2 by the jigo booma. should i try and find the milla? or am i wastin my time

The reason none are being sold is that people who are lucky enough to find them keep them.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I heard it's hard to find. If you want something else that could go for quite a bit of money, you could try the Degahna cannon board, there don't seem to be too many of those (at least, on the PC servers). I have a feeling that's going to see an increase in price after the Arms Dealer mission comes out, since that'll be a trade-in item that can get upgraded.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

If you u want one.....go for it
    im plannin on hunting two so i can get a Guld & Milla (Twin hand guns) well i gotta wait unti arms dealer and guld until i can do that o_O
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

im like just sick and tired of having no meseta and i want to find something that will make me like super rich lolzzz

If you hunt for them, all I can say is good luck. It's a real rare drop from a rare map that has no easy shortcut to find. That is, the spawns for the rare map version of finding the Jiggo Booma are pretty much the same as the spawns for not seeing them in addition to the ones that supposedly are not the rare spawn, that you can spot early. So you have the complication of finding the right spawns, and then you have only a percentage chance that they actually will appear.

In all my hunts, I've only seen those guys maybe 5 to 7 times. However, as you would expect, they are stingy to drop stuff. Just the board alone probably fetches 150 million, at least. The actual made weapon? No idea. Perhaps the skies the limit. Unless someone can correct me, I don't know of a more elusive find that isn't part of a limited-time holiday pickup.

Now, also, take into consideration the likely lack of people actively hunting it. It's still amazingly expensive for what it is.

But I figure the main aspect that:

1. It is a Twin handgun, that a later release is what you'll be hunting for to combine

2. That noone has any idea how *good* this elusive Twin handgun will be. (And quite a few folks really devalue that type of armament)

3. That not much else, that people are really looking for, drops in that mission with the frequency they like.

4. The fighter majority probably still find that area annoying.

Could be a reason also for the lack of hunts going there. It's hard to get, and a lot of people probably don't see the main reward return for going there. (Of course, I do. Outside of some crazy Carnival stuff, it is one of the better locales to level bullets and not get bored out of your mind doing one more Hyugas Rescue mission. (I'd rather shoot S2 Boomas in a line, anyday))
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 9, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    If you hunt for them, all I can say is good luck. It's a real rare drop from a rare map that has no easy shortcut to find. That is, the spawns for the rare map version of finding the Jiggo Booma are pretty much the same as the spawns for not seeing them in addition to the ones that supposedly are not the rare spawn, that you can spot early. So you have the complication of finding the right spawns, and then you have only a percentage chance that they actually will appear.

In all my hunts, I've only seen those guys maybe 5 to 7 times. However, as you would expect, they are stingy to drop stuff. Just the board alone probably fetches 150 million, at least. The actual made weapon? No idea. Perhaps the skies the limit. Unless someone can correct me, I don't know of a more elusive find that isn't part of a limited-time holiday pickup.

Now, also, take into consideration the likely lack of people actively hunting it. It's still amazingly expensive for what it is.

1. It is a Twin handgun, that a later release is what you'll be hunting for to combine

2. That noone has any idea how *good* this elusive Twin handgun will be. (And quite a few folks really devalue that type of armament)

3. That not much else, that people are really looking for, drops in that mission with the frequency they like.

Could be a reason also for the lack of hunts going there. It's hard to get, and a lot of people probably don't see the main reward return for going there. (Of course, I do. Outside of some crazy Carnival stuff, it is one of the better locales to level bullets and not get bored out of your mind doing one more Hyugas Rescue mission. (I'd rather shoot S2 Boomas in a line, anyday))
    Milla drops already made, so no need to worry about synthing it.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I'm a fighter, I'll go fight that stuff!

(No one ever said I was a smart fighter, and I have no idea why they supposedly hate that area, but I'll do it.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post

im goign to go hunting for it. it may be fun and as long as i listen to music and and dont get stressed out, it will be fun. lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris28 View Post
    Milla drops already made, so no need to worry about synthing it.
    Ahh. Well if that's confirmed, then that at least gets rid of one hurdle. Not that the other hurdles aren't just as tough.

And KrissyChewie...it actually is a fairly fun mission. I levelled quite a bit of laser levels, across elements, on that stage. Even without the polty-gods we have right now. I went there before I even heard of Milla, because of the spawns, setups, and good bullet levelling. (Actually, before there was an S2) I think it's the prime beat-up-on-booma stage that kind of makes it nice. Lots of bowling-pin setups, there.

The magic users at the end can be a bit annoying to solo, but friends and/or NPCs to distribute who the enemy attacks does make their numbers, and their abilities to jump across the area, seem much easier to deal with.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 9, 2009 at 04:42 PM.