Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

My gf's going to be in Austria on Valentine's Day. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    Going to spend yet another year of defying this disgusting holiday >:3 All I care about are the days following, when all the candy is 50% off! I do my part in helping my local grocery clean their seasonal shelves ^_^
    You never know love, I could teleport next to your apartment... ;3

Don't have anyone special right now so I won't be doing anything for someone like that. It also happens to be my Mother's birthday. Maybe I'll take her out and celebrate. Restaurants will be fucking packed and we both hate waiting in line with a fiery passion. We'll probably just go out the following day like always.

Thankfully I'll be back home with my long suffering partner by the 14th (the joys of working out of hotels at the moment). Might even break the habit of a lifetime and arrange something cool for us both. No flowers though, presenting people with dead things is what cats do XD

Well, I'm happy, as I've just finalized my plans.

The ladyfriend and I will be making penne ala vodka (a mutual favorite) while my roommate is out celebrating his birthday/valentine's day with his girlfriend. Then, when he gets back, we'll probably have cake.

Totally a win/win situation there.

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    I know what love is, but I've never really KNOWN it (if you can put it that way...)

Will you teleport next to my house?
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    See, then it'd be a worthwhile holiday <3

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

For this Valentine's my girlfriend and I will be dropping our son off with her mother so we can go ice skating! After that, I'm taking her to see My Bloody Valentine 3D (because she's never seen a 3D movie). Later, I may take her uptown to Zeno for chocolate cake (Seriously, if you live in the Minneapolis area and havn't been to Zeno...it is the BEST place for desert and drinks. Ever. It's like "our place".) I havn't figured out dinner yet. Money is tight! It should be cool, though. She says she's looking forward to it.
    For Valentine's the first year we dated, we both went and got holes and pieces of metal stuck in our faces. That was a good one.

Of course it's a worthwhile holiday..you just have to have someone special.

If you don't have a significant other, that doesn't make the holiday stupid or pointless, lol. It's just like Christmas, celebrated for absolutely nothing that the Christian's relate it to!
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

On an odd hunch I believed those little heart candies could be used as chalk.

...Turns out it works. >,>