Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    On a sidenote, the SHAMWOW commercial is on TV, HOT!
    I feel like I could watch that commercial for ever and ever and still not get bored of it.

Hey hey - Valentine's Day went well! Now, I'm not a good cook by any stretch of the imagination, but somehow the penne ala vodka turned out well! (I'll say that I was worried for a bit while preparing the sauce.)

Plus, my girlfriend surprised me by baking a strawberry shortcake, which is totally my favorite kind of cake.

But other than that, I got her some flowers and stuff and we just hung out all day. It was really nice.

Heh, I think mine was spent in one of the most embarrassing ways...

I went over to one of my buddy's house (because he was having a LAN party), stayed up all night gaming and drinking massive amounts of caffine (I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack...), got home about 14 hours ago, went to bed, and got up about 20 minutes ago...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

My Valentine's went perfectly! We ended up not seeing My Bloody Valentine because we were late. We were late because my girlfriend's stepdad would not stop talking to her (he does this often). We saw Coraline instead. If you havn't seen it yet, do it! It's everything I wanted it to be and the creepiness is just spot on. We also got to keep the real-life-in-3D glasses! Score!
    After the movie we drove up to the Depot in Minneapolis for ice skating. Trusting my Google maps directions (the best, double true) we got threre just fine, but had some adventures in parking. Eerie, abandoned public parking with a sketchy pay-with-credit-card-by-phone pay system? No, let's look elsewhere!
    Skating was a blast! She was so happy that I liked it so much. It was my first time WEARING ice skates and I didn't fall down once! She's a pro because of all her years of hockey. I looked pretty bad but I almost decked some dudes. Yes!
    I gots massive blisters on my toes though...and I love them!
    When we got to Zeno, they were booked till 9:15, so we decided to wonder around uptown and find something else. We ended up in this swank Tai place and it was delish! My girlfrind got a little drunk and I got a little full of mock duck. DoubleScore!
    When we got back to town we made more food over at my friends house and then got drunk! Also, I finally got to try Left 4 Dead.
    It was a great night.

It was my birthday, so people gave me money. I spent it on animu, aw yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    On a sidenote, the SHAMWOW commercial is on TV, HOT!
    I hold you ENTIRELY responsible for this.

On and off, off and on

I asked out the person I liked on Friday, and I even made them some homemade sweets from scratch to give to them.

Got shot down like a bird. >_> They said they don't know me well enough, but I'm sure that's their nice way of saying no.

I was hoping Valentine's Day this year would be different, but it's back to being a spiteful and envious grump.

for me Valentine's day was spent with Sigg..............which is sad considering Sigg is my Insignia D300a Desktop computer

I am a RAcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php
    My doors on MSN/AIM are always open, if anyone would like to talk to me.