Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Well, the Red Xbox 360 has been made official, though it's still unknown if there's some sort of pack-in game (still possibly Resident Evil 5, though), or if they just decided they spontaneously like red now.
    I didn't know that, so thanks for the info. Since there's no official word on what all will be in the package, I'll go ahead and say what I'd like to see. A copy of Resident Evil 5 (duh), an RE5 headset, a custom RE NXE (is that what it's called?), an RE5 faceplate, one red controller, a 60 GB hard drive (at least), and a three month subscription to Live (gold). I don't see the point in getting RE5 without a headset or a gold subscripttion, but we'll see what happens. I could pick those up myself if the console (with hard drive) and the game are priced at $399 together though.
    Last edited by Kylie; Feb 21, 2009 at 12:25 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I didn't know that, so thanks for the info. Since there's no official word on what all will be in the package, I'll go ahead and say what I'd like to see. A copy of Resident Evil 5 (duh), an RE5 headset, a custom RE NXE (is that what it's called?), an RE5 faceplate, one red controller, a 60 GB hard drive (at least), and a three month subscription to Live (gold). I don't see the point in getting RE5 without a headset or a gold subscripttion, but we'll see what happens. I could pick those up myself if the console (with hard drive) and the game are priced at $399 together though.
    It's an Elite model, so it comes with a 120GB HDD. NXE is the abbreviation they used for what is essentially v2.0 of the Xbox 360's operating system, called the "New Xbox Experience," and have support for premium themes which are like normal theme, but with added razzle-dazzle. I think all Xbox 360 systems come with a three-month Xbox Live Gold card (though it might just be one month, I'm not sure).

It is entirely possible, though, that an RE5 bundle would contain all of that - somewhat probable, even.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I'm not too worried about which system it would be on, but I would love to see some kind of Castlevania pack. Heck, even a Castlevania Collection for the DS or something would make me happy.

Shining Force 1, 2, 3(all scenarios), and CD would be a nice bundle game to buy.

I don't know about console bundles, 360 has it down hmmm....

A PS3 bundle with LittleBigPlanet and Metal Gear Solid 4 would be a good bundle for the PS3 but I don't think that would be a good choice for a family to go buy...

I loved it when we got our first SNES with A Link to the Past.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe