Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This Game really dissapointed me in the past 2 years

In the events i have encountered, many of us just grind the same 2 or 3 missions all the time. White Beast should be either destroyed or Sega needs to up some of the MP and EXP other missions offer. I used to really love this game, but as AOTI has been out, sega has been lazier and lazier by the month. we were just a few months behind Japan, and now we are about a year behind. My basis is that all of us are paiyng for this game. on just the xbox 360 server alone we have hit 100,000 registered players, but Sega still doesnt want to give us benefit of the doubt. Also, as this goes along, people have become so greedy that you cant ask for help without expecting to give some type of monetary value. people also base their friendships and playmates by wealth and status. I have had this game since august of 2007 and still have not hit the lvl cap EVER (my highest is a 120 and that was my first character). The game just did not deliver it for me. Com[ared to other MMO's I have played, PSU does not deliver what its crowd wants. The potential for this game is just so immaculate it's stunning to see Sega throw away that potential. The challenge of Lvling up is not there it is just a whoopdie doo moment. In my belief, a quest system needs to be instilled, as doing a very very hard mission and getting mondo exp, and only from those missions. FREE missions should be the item hunting and PA lvling, but make it hard to actually lvl. Right now, this is what we do in reality. Press X with occasional Y and to press B to heal once in a blue moon. Compared to EVE, WoW, hell even Runescape And Diablo, PSU just has not delivered to its crowd. Mainly the only thing I stay on for is to keep the connection of the good friends I have made over the years.

Does anybody else feel Sega has cheated us?

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Heart View Post
    In the events i have encountered, many of us just grind the same 2 or 3 missions all the time. White Beast should be either destroyed or Sega needs to up some of the MP and EXP other missions offer. I used to really love this game, but as AOTI has been out, sega has been lazier and lazier by the month. we were just a few months behind Japan, and now we are about a year behind. My basis is that all of us are paiyng for this game. on just the xbox 360 server alone we have hit 100,000 registered players, but Sega still doesnt want to give us benefit of the doubt. Also, as this goes along, people have become so greedy that you cant ask for help without expecting to give some type of monetary value. people also base their friendships and playmates by wealth and status. I have had this game since august of 2007 and still have not hit the lvl cap EVER (my highest is a 120 and that was my first character). The game just did not deliver it for me. Com[ared to other MMO's I have played, PSU does not deliver what its crowd wants. The potential for this game is just so immaculate it's stunning to see Sega throw away that potential. The challenge of Lvling up is not there it is just a whoopdie doo moment. In my belief, a quest system needs to be instilled, as doing a very very hard mission and getting mondo exp, and only from those missions. FREE missions should be the item hunting and PA lvling, but make it hard to actually lvl. Right now, this is what we do in reality. Press X with occasional Y and to press B to heal once in a blue moon. Compared to EVE, WoW, hell even Runescape And Diablo, PSU just has not delivered to its crowd. Mainly the only thing I stay on for is to keep the connection of the good friends I have made over the years.

Does anybody else feel Sega has cheated us?
    Glad somebody else noticed
    Ive feel your pain. V1 Were the best days.
    They do get lazier and lazier they even fail at ending an an even on time? Come on.... Theres plenty of games out their that are FREE to play that provide better services than PSU. My personal thought is that if Blizzard for WoW can maintain 10mill+ players and SEGA cant even make less than 500ppl happy THEY F'N FAIL. Because all im seeing is people quit left and right including myself.
    死の恐怖の人生の恐怖から以下の通りです。完全に死んでは、いつでも用意されている生活の男性 。

This game has given the chance to meet a few unique people, which I now consider as friends. It used to be fun, but a constant Runs in the same spots, for months on edge was enough to drive me to insanity. Boredom set it's roots in. i'm not gonna lie, i miss psu often, and I wonder how my ppl are doing, but it is sega who failed us. i'd come back if a few changes we're implemented. i played since release FAITHFULLY. I kinda feel betrayed. But peace and love to all who duked it out. Mad respect.

inb4/wtfwhywazthizmovde!!!!!!!!!!!/

you've had the game since 07 and havent hit the level cap? Not to be disrepectful or anything but dont you think you're leveling a bit slow?? i mean, even if you level 1 level a day you're still bound to hit the level cap if you played since 07. Considering you've been given leveling chances such as 2 mag events, Carnival etc.

but i must say though in all honesty that Sega isnt doing to bad these days. You must also consider that their PSU staff isnt as large as it used to be, two Sega has more important matters to attend to (such as making newer games) rather than tending to a game that came out two years ago. But regardless they're still giving us contents that arent that bad. Im sure that you've noticed that they've been picking up the pace. Parum GBR, Lightning Carnival, and now white day repsectfully, and soon we'll be getting shred the darkness due to the fact that they've asked for our input on the name of the event.

Although i agree 10$ is a bit much for what the game is worth but hey its still fun.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Oh wow, we're a YEAR behind in updates? XD man thats pretty tough cookies right there

I have had the game since around the beginning and im only level 70. I don't think I've leveled slow at all!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by japanese dinosaur View Post
    you've had the game since 07 and havent hit the level cap? Not to be disrepectful or anything but dont you think you're leveling a bit slow?? i mean, even if you level 1 level a day you're still bound to hit the level cap if you played since 07.
    XD a level a day is burning yourself out to where youre just left waiting for more content all the time XP

I got this game online 3 months after it came out, which was in dec 06, I never even got close to the cap with my main. Grinding missions for hours on end isn't fun for me, and neither is soloing.

People who got the SN/G in MAG2 needed about 8k points a day to stay on the board I believe. At 8 minutes per run and time to start the next run, that would take you about 2 hours 15 mins or so if I my estimates were correct. Running 1 mission that many times, no matter how fast it is, is boring as shit. I really don't see how people worked that hard for a SN/G. BTW, the topic title applies to 75% of PSU's population, if not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by japanese dinosaur View Post
    you've had the game since 07 and havent hit the level cap? Not to be disrepectful or anything but dont you think you're leveling a bit slow?? i mean, even if you level 1 level a day you're still bound to hit the level cap if you played since 07. Considering you've been given leveling chances such as 2 mag events, Carnival etc.

but i must say though in all honesty that Sega isnt doing to bad these days. You must also consider that their PSU staff isnt as large as it used to be, two Sega has more important matters to attend to (such as making newer games) rather than tending to a game that came out two years ago. But regardless they're still giving us contents that arent that bad. Im sure that you've noticed that they've been picking up the pace. Parum GBR, Lightning Carnival, and now white day repsectfully, and soon we'll be getting shred the darkness due to the fact that they've asked for our input on the name of the event.

Although i agree 10$ is a bit much for what the game is worth but hey its still fun.
    whats the point of hitting he lvl cap in all reality. I heard it gets really boring and annoying to see XP FULL everytime you kill stuff. i believe not hitting the cap has what made me stay on because of having something of maybe looking forward to. and the 1 lvl a day, that just gets annoying. I did try that and it was like wtf. plus the economy of this game is just holy cow crap. looking back on WoW, when you lvl up about every two or 3 lvls later on you get new skills and tech trees to benefit your "hard" work. on PSU it just is a status. now for a console MMO they have done ok. But right now I am looking at Star Wars: Old Republic and if they keep the Kotor fighting formula, then PS title will be blown away. going back to PSO with getting and finding sweet MAGS, different weapons, I don't care if we had different missions, just more variety in items. the small things do count! on PSU, their really is no individuality. you can find the same exact style you play anywhere. diversity = happy