Thread: Yiel Line

Default Yiel Line

I was running walna express earlier for the stuff to make a few delpis and a 17% yiel line dropped. Its not a bad armor but there aren't any on the market for me to compare to. Anyone know what its worth?
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

as far i as saw today, they go somewhere between 5 million (last time i checked today) and about 15-20 million, depending on the element and the percentage of that element.

A Rank 10/10 Gun Collector

I sold a 21% one for, I think it was, 60 million a few weeks back. I think that the previous poster may have been talking about the Yiel-senba, but I could be wrong. I haven't seen a Yiel Line at or below 20 million ever. I don't keep that current on prices, so I could be wrong.

well, i always do a price check on armors whenever i go shopping, especially for the Yiel-Line, although one of the cheapest prices was about 5 million which sold like Hotcake. It's hard trying to hunt a Yiel Line, so i always check for the cheapest price on one.

I've never seen one for less than 20 myself.

5-15mil is where the yiel senbas are/were going for.

Anyone selling a line for that much either doesn't care or meant to put it up for 50, not 5 :P

I'd say that since you'll be the only one on the market Autumn, put it up for like 50 and hope it sells.

I say keep that yiel line if you're a fighter and wants to hunt some good rares off parum missions.

This armor's EVA does wonders for Acro classes.

Plus, this armor is currently the ideal choice for Challenge Missions where your character lvl is reduced to 20; whenever we get it. >

I dropped 26m for my 16% dark yiel and 17m for my 17% elec one if that helps at all. Both in the shops.