Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I always hated it when I went to sit down on something not-so-soft and ended up sitting on one of my balls. That's a pretty stupid pain.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

^oww...

Well, I went to the doctor (finally), and discovered that my ass pains are just muscle spazms, so yea, lots of ibuprofen for that, AND 2 days ago I suffered my first dizzy spell... so yea, I got some meds for that too

A week until my classes start again, and I'm going to be tanked up most of the time... but at least I know what's wrong with me
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Well ladies and gents, after 2 and a half weeks of bad ass/upper leg pains and spasms, I got out of bed today expecting the same bullshit that I've been going through, but when I stood up, I realized that I had almost NO cringing or anything of the sort in that area

Now I just have to take my vertigo pills moderately (because they knock me on my ass...), and I just have to start doing a little walking around each day so I can loosen up all of those tense muscles.
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Ah, good to see you well. Try not to get raped again overstrain yourself.

Russia's Greatest Love Machine Rasputin's Avatar

I bet masturbation can relieve some of that tension. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I bet masturbation can relieve some of that tension. You should try it.
    Here we go again...

But to be honest, I thought about it, and after doing it, it did loosen up my ass and legs a little bit, so yea, add that to the list...