Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    My human was meant to be different from the 90% Cast gunners out there, proving she doesn't need an SUV to rock with FG/GM. What advantage would a F human fortegunner have over a Cast one now?
    Level 50 grenades, shotgun and level 30 dagger/spear simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    wheres the f**ing limit break info
    Good god, I just wanted to adjust my writing to this post. Got deleted.
    Okay, lemme rephrase: Being patient is the only thing we can do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    So basically all techers suck outside Newman thanks to the evasion thing. And SUV/Nano got nerfed, so no point -at all- for Beast/Cast FT/MF. Humans get the most PA+, so Beast/CAST hybrids are bleh.

I was lvling up a Human techer, but I think I might just kill that idea and level up a newman in the next event.
    Casts were spoiled for too long and deserved a nerf. Same with beasts and their special. But they''ll still be superior in melee classes. Weak race combos suck(except gunner cause they're godly), but maybe people "might" try other classes as a human now that there's exclusive stuff to gain from it.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero-Break View Post
    Well, what race is your WT? As of now my newman WT does more damage with Techs than with Melee on Bots. Example: Gizonde does around 1100 with a Har/Smart, thats up to six targets. If I compare that to my 36% whip which would only do around 400-500 for the first part and 1000K for the second with knock back, techs don't seem as bad. Maijjara does more, but its only on two targets and Razonde does close to its damge without missing. With the update, WTs will have more or less equal TP with Acrotechers, heck with the bonus Newman WTs will have more TP than Newman ATs (1%). So if you can boost techs above 30 techs with the Magdoog/Wand option techs will be a great source of damage. Also note that all Gi-techs get higher SE's, more damage, and faster casting speed with this update as well.

Also, line techs are amazing becuase they can do solid damage without fear of being knocked down. Megid does around 1250 on White Beast S2. Couple that with a R-mag wich does around 1700 per volley and you can do decent damage to a large group of targets with a chance to instant kill. In PSU some times being safe can save you time becuase of knock down and blow away from enemys. Will I run faster than a Master/Forte no, of course not, but with the new update Hybrids will be able to now make decent times.
    I'm using a F Human. Its been a while since I've been a WT but as far as I remember my Gizonde was doing 800 - 900 a cast. My whip was doing 900 on first combo and 2000+ on second. But its kind of irrelevant. The strongest teching race on WT just about outdamages their melee with techs against one enemy type. Not much to shout about there.
    Yes the safety of techs was useful and they do have some use in terms of utility but they're damage was abysmal. AT's are just as sucky with techs as WT. So huzzah I guess were as good as a class who are rubbish with techs (were not really though since they still have faster casting, s-rank mags, and another 8% from retier).
    As a general rule my techs did roughly half the damage of my melee. So unless I was spending half the fight being thrown around the room they were pointless. Unfortunately the only time that would happen would be a against 2 or 3 large enemies, which techs are completely useless against (unless your a MF).
    I'm frustrated because they've finally managed to tweak techs in a way that might make them useful ... but only one class can use them.
    That is a big pile of donkey poo.
    Yes the TP boost is nice, but then they boosted our ATP and ATA so melee is still going to obliterate our tech damage. Yes the longbow boost is nice (and long overdue) but if I wanted to use melee and guns it just use FG or AF or PT. All 3 do both better.
    ST logic just ... makes my brain hurt.

@ Majus 84
    I think someone said that mid-grade pharmacy only affects mates and possibly moon atomizers.
    Last edited by mll; Apr 4, 2009 at 05:12 PM.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    My human was meant to be different from the 90% Cast gunners out there, proving she doesn't need an SUV to rock with FG/GM. What advantage would a F human fortegunner have over a Cast one now?
    As the Killer Elite is CAST only, CAST is still the only way to go for gunner types with access to S-rank rifles. Also don't forget that CASTs get a 3% stat bonus when playing as a Fortegunner.
    Last edited by Hiero_Glyph; Apr 4, 2009 at 05:31 PM.

I haven't played PSU since October 2007, but Phantasy Star Portable has given me the itch and this is just making me itchier. What would be a realistic ETA for this content update arriving for the Xbox 360?

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    I haven't played PSU since October 2007, but Phantasy Star Portable has given me the itch and this is just making me itchier. What would be a realistic ETA for this content update arriving for the Xbox 360?
    We have two level cap increases, a few major events and updates and a couple GBRs before we get caught up to where Japan was when they got this update. All things included, I would say at least a year before we get this update (if ever).

We generally receive system updates rather quickly compared to other updates.

and it's three level caps, not two

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    It would be overpowered because it would make certain types completely pointless, especially when it comes to support.
    hi2u FT with lv 50 attack and support techs~

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    As the Killer Elite is CAST only, CAST is still the only way to go for gunner types with access to S-rank rifles. Also don't forget that CASTs get a 3% stat bonus when playing as a Fortegunner.
    Solution: Edel Fusil.
    And Humans get a stat bonus when playing GT... and FI, and WT, and PT, and AF, and AT...
    6 vs 1 is just a little unfair, especially since the gap between FG and GT is so small now.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.