Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    wow, you earn AP fast! its pretty much 1 pt per hour if you do white beast S2 runs w/ a large and/or decent party. im just about to have 3 AP after only a few hours of it. guess i will have my first limit break tomorrow and every other customize option very soon :P
    White Beast Eh? Very interesting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tekershee View Post
    Which one are you going to get first? Also find out more about diga hitting 3 targets.

How many times can you "limit break" each tech?

That picture shows diga hitting 2500, if it can be upgraded again to hit 4 targets, assuming you can hit all 4 targets, that's 10k damage a cast which quite frankly is loads...
    limit breaks cant go past level 1, at least for now.

here is the order i will get things:

- limit break megido
    - limit break foie
    - photon crafter
    - limit break deega
    - rapid react
    - elemental weapon
    - limit break barta
    - limit break zonde

and i will eventually get every customize option and try em all out, since you can save them and change them whenever, which is cool. also, since you cant hold more than 10 AP at once, i guess that i may as well unlock every option for every type.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMario View Post
    White Beast Eh? Very interesting.....
    The three most played missions according to the G.Info on the official site:
    1. White Beast S3
    2. SEED Express S2
    3. Plains Overlord/R

Can you guess why?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

JP is back to spamming WB now? T_T Is there never going to be some other mission that kills this monster? Oh noes....
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Spoiler!

Seeing is believing... Oops White Beast doesn't have an S3 yet, not gonna stop me spamming it!

And for those who were wondering which mission wins 4th place, it's White Beast S! Shock! Horror!

So after this major content update, people are now playing.

1. White Beast S2
    2. Seed Express S2
    3. Plains Overlord/R
    4. White Beast S
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Has any information been determined about the weapon styles, specifically elemental weapon and enhance weapon? Any information would be appreciated.

Some information on changes to melee pa's (gravity break in particular) would be nice too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Sega is really tryin too get people to stop givein them there 10 bucks a month because this kinda SHIT! with nerfin every awesome weapon is gettin old. Insted of nerfin weapons or PAs bring out some new stuff and events. Like........weapons cause they got all these kubara copy weapons which 95% of the time are totally garbage and as far as events go sega should be gettin those updates goin for new waves of arms dealer. Sega i think its time too stop losing money$$$$ and start treating your customers alot better

You are INSANE. The supplemental update sounds as if its going to make some aspects of the game much better (I can hope can't I?) Also the PA nerfs being implemented are long overdue >_>
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M-I-K-E-Y View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Sega is really tryin too get people to stop givein them there 10 bucks a month because this kinda SHIT! with nerfin every awesome weapon is gettin old. Insted of nerfin weapons or PAs bring out some new stuff and events. Like........weapons cause they got all these kubara copy weapons which 95% of the time are totally garbage and as far as events go sega should be gettin those updates goin for new waves of arms dealer. Sega i think its time too stop losing money$$$$ and start treating your customers alot better
    I guess Mikey doesn't like everything!