Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

*imagines an Ultima counterspell*

Nah, wouldn't work. How would the ENTIRE PARTY coordinate to cast the precise 4 different spells to trigger it? Also, they could be casting slow, or bio, or something else that makes life hard. (And you wouldn't be able to ultima off, say, thundara)

FYI, Ultima=Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Clear. (Add in Raise for epic win)

I wouldn't bother, myself, as only my Yuke (Uruha-secret char, fem Yuke) does significant magic damage. Anyone else, I'm just going for the freeze.

Sadly, if I played with you guys right now, it would probably be rather ridiculous. (I beat Hard the other day, and I'm overleveled... as in 99)
    Last edited by Randomness; Apr 8, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Coming Soon!

Random games can sometimes be fun - until they're all like "Let's do a quest!" and then pick an arena. :/

Not really a fan of that stuff in a team-based game - but despite having epic lag, I managed to racket him to death.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

The best vs game is whacking each other off the edge. That one I can play for a bit. Gladiators though, is too level-oriented.
    Coming Soon!