Default 065-2 but 0 warning !

hi pple,

I have 065-2 but 0 warning from a game master. It is said from the official website:

"# On the first behavioral offense, time bans ranging from 1-3 days may be given at the GM team’s discretion.
    # Any user who has accumulated three or more warnings from either Game Masters or Player Moderators will be given a three-day ban. After this, no more warnings will be given and the account will be banned on the next offense.
    # Any account found to be scamming other players is potentially subject to immediate termination at the sole discretion of the GM team.
    # Any user found to continue scamming after their first warning will have their account immediately banned, and will have any and all future accounts removed on sight. Users removed in this way are not allowed to return to the game under any circumstances"

So yeah I sent a ticket to SEGA and the replied that I'm banned. But I received 0 warning. I just sent new ticket which mention the paragraph below.

0 warning = no ban
    3 warnings = ban

GMs don't know how to count or is it SEGAc ?
    Last edited by Kadajenova; Apr 18, 2009 at 03:10 PM.
    I'm BI, so what ?

Did you do something to merit a banning?

Also yeah, it's already been proven that SEGAc GM's are mostly a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Did you do something to merit a banning?

Also yeah, it's already been proven that SEGAc GM's are mostly a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.
    I don't think so, I never spam, and some pple say more shits than me and are never banned. So yeah maybe the GM who banned were drunk this day
    I'm BI, so what ?