Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Healthiness

I'm not uber fit, but I like to think I'm not horribly out of shape either. I could stand to gain some muscle here and there, but nothing crazy. I walk or ride my bike everywhere since a car is sort of out of the question atm for me. I'll at one point have to excersize regularly and eat a tad bit healthier, but I'm not at point in my metabolism/life yet. I try not to worsen or ignore my health though and as soonas I notice something going bad I get into a healthy mode.

But really... I eat like a total fat ass, often surprising people because they don't expect such a slim guy to be able to eat as much as I do *takes a bite out of double whopper* mmmmrgrhrgblembrtml
    Last edited by Syl; Apr 7, 2009 at 08:50 PM.

Im weird, I care about what I eat (veggies, organic, etc) and exercise, but have my love affair with alcohol and such. Hopefully it all balances out. As i get older though, I know I should cut down on the fun. But then I get into the "lifes too short" loop. I did finally get out of the "i love fried fat" phase i.e. chicken skin and whatnot. I duno, I know a chick wayyyy older than me (thats old btw) that looks cougar hawt, could give a shit less about exercise and eats fries all the time. And shes, like, super energetic and beautiful. I have no idea whats the best, do what you like and show no mercy or stress yourself out and be a health freak...haha.

I'm of the opinion that stress is a much, much more terrible thing than anything you can inflict upon yourself with an unhealthy diet.

Then again, both seem to have equally good chances of giving you some form of cancer, so meh. It's really a bit of a toss-up.

I'd rather go for the easy way out, though. I just can't eat veggies. I choke on 'em. I need my meats, dammit!

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

I don't do much, but I apparently have outrageously high metabolism. (Woo?)

I don't eat unhealthy though, like i never (or almost never) drink soda or stuff thats been super fried, and I don't eat much food.

I don't know, I'm happy with my 120 lbs. :P

He is liking the Coca~Cola

I used to be really healthy in high school. I was ~95-100lbs on average (I'm only 5'2"), had a resting heart rate between 55 and 60, and could run 8 miles without a break. Definitely not in that shape anymore, but I want to get back to it. I average around 105 now and I may or may not have some sort of heart condition, so we'll see. There's a great area around my apartment complex where I can run and we have a swimming pool, so I have the facilities.

I practice Muay Thai, do push-ups (either one-hand or clapping push-ups now), sit-ups, pull-ups, and I also run sprints at least 3 times a week. I would also walk to my campus, which is like, 20 or so minutes away. For diet, yeah, I eat healthy for the most part, although my mom tells me that I shouldn't eat that way. But I would sometimes find myself eating something sweet occasionally. At 5'9" and 150 lbs, some people say I have a better body than most, although I'm not exactly Bruce Lee either.

Unhealthy as hell and don't plan to change anytime soon. Honestly, don't, care.

Yep, I'm unhealthy as hell, as well BUT! I am trying to change it and I've already shed about 5 pounds.

FEELS GOOD MAN!

Feels good man. 8]

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."