Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Started out on Dreamcast on day 1. A few weeks end, met the Dreamstation.cc guild. Been with em ever since in multiple games including all the Phantasy Stars, some Ragnarok Online, Priston Tale, XBL, etc. Dreamstation ftw.
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

I played Dreamcast PSO but did not start off right when it came out. I was no fan of the Phantasy Star games so I was not very interested. A friend of mine got it though and I saw PSO was awesome so I bought it the same day. Played it on the Dreamcast, Gamecube and the XBOX. Never got Blue Burst though as I never played games on the computer. Originally had PSU on the PS2 but I did not like the game much. After the expansion came out I gave it another chance on the 360 and got hooked on it and play it pretty often.

I actually originally bought it for the GC for its 4 player offline, i only had melee and some bond games for my 4 player action, after that it just became well known and i got many others addicted to it

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    I actually originally bought it for the GC for its 4 player offline, i only had melee and some bond games for my 4 player action, after that it just became well known and i got many others addicted to it
    same here
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

started on dc ver1 in early 2000. pso was so amazing at first but was ruined by assholes/cheaters/bugs/etc for every version up until psobb (jp ver in particular). i played a ton of ver 1, 2 and gc but it wasnt until psobb that i really got into it hardcore. i remember it took me 160 mill lillies to find my psycho wand (400 hours across 6 months). those were the days.
    Quit PSO2

I started on GC, then migrated to PSOBB when the beta went live and played there for a long time until PSU was released. Recently I started playing again on the official JP server.

Default i was there

i was on dreamcast pso spent a little time on xbox didnt like it cause my friend wouldn't join me!!! he knows who he is bu i heard the xbox and gamecube on was a big MOB of noobs anyway!!! duping was so so dumb whoa hey there i picked up a power material lets dupe it to the max oh look theres j sword lets dupe this too oh look a DEF material lets dupe this so so pathetic only if sonic team released a patch to fix it it would of been all good by me to play it on xbox during those days but hey xbox live is AWESOME!!!!!!!