Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare monsters??

Default Rare monsters??

I could have sworn I came across some type of list that listed the rare monsters (like hildetorr) or even things such as tollaws, and also there was a sort of guide that said what quest had the most of that certain type of monster.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find this, as I'm going to be searching for a few forest rare items.

Thanks in advance!

-I'm playing BB btw, and if anyone wants to party up let me know!

EDIT: Even if nobody knows about what I'm talking about, do any of you know what quest I find the most Hildets, Tollaws, and El Rappy's at? They can be seperate quests.
    Last edited by jkrox4eva; Apr 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
    I've got BB working -Message me to party up-

Kitaro - lvl52 HuCaseal (Skyly)
    Kasumi - lvl97 RaMarl (Purplenum)
    Trinity - lvl25 FoNewearl (Yellowboze)

I would like to "party up" but I only have it for GC.

Hmm, there was a list that shows the quests that has the most enemies and better chances for piping them. I am sure a PSO vet will clear things up.

IIRC, they are: Al Rappy, Pal Rappy, Hildeblue, Hildetorr, Nar lily, Mil Lily, Pouilly Slime, Love Rappy. I dont know the Online mode enemies since I never went online yet.

Quests: Fake in Yellow for rappies. Forest of Sorrow for Hildebears. Addicting Foods for Lilies. Same for Pouilly Slime. You can also do Waterfall Tears for Lilies also.
    SUBJECTS DESTROYED!

Thanks for the info DarkCecil, and yeah, the non rare version of the Pal rappy is the El rappy, which I want for the God/Arm or whatever it drops again xD
    Thanks for some good quest ideas though, i'll try them out in a bit, i've already lost power twice so I'll be turning off my comp 'til it slows down.

Heh no problem dood .

I can help you out a bit for the quest piping also. IIRC there are certain spots that you should pipe for better ratio IMO.

Rappies: Fake in Yellow. Where there are approx 8 Rappies in the room with the fake one also.

Hildebears: Forest of Sorrow. Go to the room with 2 Hildebears. Do not kill them! Walk in a little bit, a third one drops in. Kill it. Then another one comes in. Kill it also. Then 2 more will show up. Now you have 4 in the room. Pipe for rare version.
    You can also try the Letter from Lionel quest. 3 Hildebears will come at you.

Lilies: Addcting Foods. There is a room on Cave 2 that has 6 Lilies. Pipe for rare version.
    Waterfall Tears. In Cave 2 there is a room with Approx 5 Lilies. Walk to the door on the
    east side to bring 4 more. 9 Lilies should appear. You will know that you are in the correct room because the room has traps.

Pouilly Slime: Addicting Foods. In Cave 2, there should be a room with 2 Pouiflly Slimes. Split them using Rabarta or the Special Weapon trick for a total of 8 in the room.
    SUBJECTS DESTROYED!

Alright thanks again man

But do you know offhand if piping works on BB? I do it on solo mode btw.

No, piping will not work in BB. All of the games rare enemies (not including Ep. 4) are: Forest - Al Rappy, Hildeblue, Pal Rappy, Hildetorr
    Caves - Nar Lilly, Mil Lilly, Pouilly Slime
    Temple - Love Rappy, Nar Lilly, Mil Lilly, Hildeblue, Hildetorr
    And that's it. As for quests, if you're after Hildeblue/torr, Forest of Sorrow is your best bet, as stated above. Fake in Yellow for Al/Pal Rappies, also as stated above. If you're hunting Tollaws, as far as I know, the best quest for them is either Letter from Lionel or the quest where you pair up with Nol... Can't remember the quest name, but it deals with a jounalist. I remember seeing a lot of Tollaws in those quests. Pouilly Slime, Nar/Mil Lillies, Addicting Foods is probably your best bet for them. Now that you have all the info, have fun hunting... whatever it is you're after.

Aw, well thanks for the info.

Hmm for Tollaws, I thought Soul of Blacksmith would be the best. Or the online quest which I have no clue what they are. Yea I listed Offline quests since I have no EXP with the Online mode yet.
    SUBJECTS DESTROYED!

*facepalms* I forgot about Soul of a Blacksmith.

Yea that mission offers a load of EXP! I need to keep playing that mission to get my character up. I keep doing that mission praying to find some Red Sabers since Tollaw drops them for me.

You see about nearly 15 of them.
    SUBJECTS DESTROYED!