Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Akruta View Post
    41 in 3 days?... Must have done alot of ttf.
    yes i have..one mroe noob questio0n to throw in..will my sato continue to evolve if i continue to feed it?

No, it reached it's fourth/rare evolution and will not change by more feeds.

ty i found out already on my own..i just risked it...

I'll give you some adive: Don't spam ttf all the time, you'll be so used to that that when you play a harder quest or anything like that, you'll modt likely suck.

Try doing these quests: Phantasmal world 4 (in ep 2)
    A new Hope (ep 2)
    Lost Havoc Vulcan (ep 1)
    Actually, I have a better idea. Do every quest in the game, including the ones that can only be done in one player mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

is there a difference in one player mode? and what are these pd's every1 is talking about..and ive been soloing the crater in episode 4 and got my 1st special weapon..maguwa or sumthing says its a hoe of some sort but cant use it cuz im mainly gunner

One Player Mode is like playing it offline. The enemies are easier and you can play the side stories or "offline quests".

i found out ty...also how do u ad team logos? do i just put it in the folder and load it ..what format does it have to be?

i would like to say this online community is way better than psu and psu isn't as fun anymore with all the drops being super common and he missions just being 10min straight shots to box bosses..well most take like 5-10min not realy any longer and solo its like 20min max...but on pso i like how there are different routes u can take and its not just a quik shot to rares...and the community seems more trustworthy and less greedy than on psu..im gona givemy psu suff to my friends later 2day and quite it for good...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious View Post
    i found out ty...also how do u ad team logos? do i just put it in the folder and load it ..what format does it have to be?
    You have to name it flag.bmp and save it as a bitmap image.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious View Post
    what are these pd's every1 is talking about
    A pd is a photon drop, tell me if I get ths wrong, that I think can fuse items into something greater. It might only work on weapons and armor though. there's a guide about it somewhere on psow.