Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Testy testy...Dude...armor is very important to most races/classes...some class lack in DFP horrible...and the elemental boost....save life even if its by a few hundreds or so...Im a techer and believe me its all about strategy, but that doesn't mean that elemental armor isn't necessary...because lets face it...who can do anything about being pushed into a corner on a single mission by a monster casting lvl 30 foie at you 3 times...i.e. Magashi Plan A...lol...and lets not discuss the Dilnazens...lol
    Dip deep into the darkness...and desire it's Condiments.

PSU Character Information [ (*-*) <<<---Paradi Cataracts]
    Dijion, Newman Male (Level 129), HU 5/FO 10/FT 10/WT 2 - XBox 360, Online
    Ketchup, Human Male (Level 47), FG - XBox 360, Online
    Mayou, Beast Female (Level 70), HU 10/FO 7/FF 7/WT 2 - XBox 360, Online
    Relish*, Cast Female (Level 85 ) 12/FTG-Xbox 360, Online

PS3: VideoGameK1ng * Xbox 360: VideoGamek1ng * Aim/YIM: Cooljames2186

Quote Originally Posted by tadtwisted View Post
    I happen to like netural armor (and yes i am lazy) so i dont have to switch all the time, and if your so worried about %'s just get a cati-rainbow and now you got a 20% armor all the time
    Congrats you now have a 20% neutral armour.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WHlTEKNIGHT View Post
    Congrats you now have a 20% neutral armour.
    I've debated this topic with some friends before. Does that "20%" actually do anything if the armor is neutral? I figure it doesn't, but I've not really concerned myself with actually testing it out.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    After the supplemental update you can change armors w/o going into the menue.
    Type:
    /f to change to a fire armor *it keeps all the units you already have equiped.
    /i ice
    /d dark ect.
    The new armor shortcuts are very helpful. You can instantly change armors with the push of a single keyboard button. Besides being much faster than navigating the menus, you can change armor anytime you can talk. In other words, boss entrance/death cutscenes, while frozen/stunned, even while attacking.

And since they work like chat shortcuts, you can also add some text if you'd like.

Gaozoran about to cast gibarta on you? No problem because you change to ice armor just before it hits. Oh, you got frozen, and another gaozoran is about to hit you with foie. That's ok because you change to fire armor while frozen. Pretty handy once you learn it.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    I've debated this topic with some friends before. Does that "20%" actually do anything if the armor is neutral? I figure it doesn't, but I've not really concerned myself with actually testing it out.
    I doubt it, but it would be interesting if it did something against neutral enemies. Probably doesn't and it certainly doesn't help anywhere else.

And pulling out the "this game is easy" bit after someone points out a silly decision is also silly.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    The new armor shortcuts are very helpful. You can instantly change armors with the push of a single keyboard button. Besides being much faster than navigating the menus, you can change armor anytime you can talk. In other words, boss entrance/death cutscenes, while frozen/stunned, even while attacking.

And since they work like chat shortcuts, you can also add some text if you'd like.

Gaozoran about to cast gibarta on you? No problem because you change to ice armor just before it hits. Oh, you got frozen, and another gaozoran is about to hit you with foie. That's ok because you change to fire armor while frozen. Pretty handy once you learn it.
    i assume this will work on360 keyboards and not just on the pc server?

praying to god here....

DFP isn't totally worthless. But far less important than %.

I used to wear 0% when I started this game. Then one day bought a 42% storm line, and wore a lessless / rainbow and fell in love with armor %. It does make a huge difference.

And I don't switch elements 10 times a mission. Usually pick the strongest element, at least for that block. Sometimes I switch during the block, it depends.

But when I see a 0% armor wearer, usually think newbie or cheapskate. 0% armor is garbage in my opinion.

for me, i carry my main armor, serafi senba usually, and normally, there is only 1 major type of element each mission, so i carry the one that hurts the most, and always bring my neutral one, just in case i get a pf or something, no need for a room run. Also, i dont think "newbie" or cheapskate describes someone that wears/equips armor, or weps..thats just insulting and ignorant. Believe it or not, some people are poor all the time...sometimes its hard for people to make meseta...they dont get lucky with drops i guess. Anyway back on topic, ill repost what i said before, cuase really % helps, along with dfp, evp, and STA.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    i used to use a neutral serafi senba...i synthed my first one neutral actually. but then when my TECHER was getting hit by the grants thing from White beast for 700 at level 100, i learned to switch to light armor...now my techer on S doesnt get hit by any of the white balls, and on S2 only hits me for 150-250 depending on buffs of creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    for me, i carry my main armor, serafi senba usually, and normally, there is only 1 major type of element each mission, so i carry the one that hurts the most, and always bring my neutral one, just in case i get a pf or something, no need for a room run. Also, i dont think "newbie" or cheapskate describes someone that wears/equips armor, or weps..thats just insulting and ignorant. Believe it or not, some people are poor all the time...sometimes its hard for people to make meseta...they dont get lucky with drops i guess. Anyway back on topic, ill repost what i said before, cuase really % helps, along with dfp, evp, and STA.
    But if you think about the meseta difference between 0% and a 10% weapon or armor... I can see using neutral stuff sometimes, just not exclusively.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

well, some people prefer it that way, and somewhat makes the game a little bit more challenging, since people always complain about PSU being too easy. So in a sense, getting hit for 700 rather 150-300ish is a challenge...you run out of healing items, or learn to dodge more.