Default 1280x720 resolution

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    I wish PSU supported a good widescreen resolution. That's my only gripe, and that's why I use window mode.
    1280x720 not good enough?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    1280x720 not good enough?
    When I go to change the options, that isn't one of them. And my monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    When I go to change the options, that isn't one of them. And my monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.
    Using nVidia? Go to your nVidia control panel, Manage custom resolutions, and add a custom resolution of 1280x720. Then it should appear as an option.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Using nVidia? Go to your nVidia control panel, Manage custom resolutions, and add a custom resolution of 1280x720. Then it should appear as an option.
    Hmm, when doing this I get a message that says "custom mode test failed". After it tells me to test it, of course.
    Last edited by ShonagarACE; Apr 26, 2009 at 01:30 AM.
    PSU PC:

Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Did you hit the "yes" when it asks you if it looks ok? >>

Did you hit the "yes" when it asks you if it looks ok? >>
    It doesn't get that far. When I hit test it gives me the message about verifying if it looks ok, but before it actually tests anything it gives me that error.
    PSU PC:

Er, so it says "click yes" but then you get an error before you can click? PM me.

Do you have the box for windowed mode checked? Your monitor doesnt support that resolution at fullscreen and thats why its failing probably. That or the refresh rate needs to be adjusted from the nvidia panel too for 720p to work.

i also have a 1280 x 720....in window'd mode, OR fullscreen...although, i have ATI...makes a difference?

Shouldnt. I have an Nvidia 8800gt and I have no issues.