Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Well you having to run with someone is your problem. Like I said before, EVERY MISSION is solo-able; There are drops that you will have to do 1000 missions before seeing it. Which is why I solo when hunting. If i have to wait 1000 runs to see it, I'm doing 1000 runs myself, to make sure I get that rare (milla for example) I've done over 1000 runs, haven't seen it, I will continue to do this until I get it. It's how I get rares, meseta, and great equips. Non-stop hunting is the only way, if you don't get lucky finding it within a few runs. In the Guld area, I've only seen 5 drop. 2 came to me, because I was alone, partying the rest of the time.

it's not my 'problem' since i'm not forced to run in parties but I choose to instead during this particular event to take the most advantage out of GBR boost. And like I said, you are one of the few privileged ones who got enough time and energy to put in over 1k runs for one single drop, just don't expect the other 90% of PSU population to have that same privilege. I can say this not from my own past experience but from seeing many instances of those who burn themselves out completely doing the exact same thing you're doing so that's your own problem.

I play like 5 hours a week lol...
    I hunt many things during this 5 hour period.
    To name a few- Rattlesnake's (from event for now), Hizeri / mind, Armas Line board.
    I don't look at myself as "privileged" since I work for everything I get.
    I make sure I don't get burnt out, by switching what I hunt. Many people should do the same.
    Last edited by Volcompat321; May 26, 2009 at 09:15 PM.

I'm on the 360 servers and I have to say, most people I meet are really friendly!

I have been booted once for being a beast fighgunner (going for fighmaster). Apart from that, everyone else is awesome.
    私はグレッグです。日本語の勉強をしてーいます!すこし日本語はなします。はじめまして、よろしくおねがい します。
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: Silphonica

Kinda reminds me of the time it took me like 8 months to get my first Pwand. However I wasent looking for it since I was lvling techs up at the time. Luck must have been on my side cause after i found my first one found two more in the same month LOL.
    Last edited by thunder-ray; May 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM.

Psycho wands have always been a problem for me too. Til the event, now I cant seem to top them from dropping. There was always easier way to make meseta, or easier ways to get great gear. (armor is the easiest IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Johnny View Post
    I've seen you around Kai.

A/ Your Weapons. High%, and High Grind (not broken)=boot
    B/ Running ahead=boot
    C/ Monster dieing fast (not even too fast)=boot
    D/ Item set at Random, Howerver most of the item goes to you=boot (they belive you may have a better connection, something like that)
    E/ Doing over 1K damage=boot

I can go on to 'Z' and can't finish. But you get the picure.
    This is pertty much in general of the state the game after Mission Carnavel.

I mean 50% to run B!!! What gives......
    PA's level's are 10+, playing Master class.
    Hey! is there a new class, or there's a glitch/bug there...
    You forgot one.

Join a game and you have no mic ( xbox 360 ) =boot.
    Its rude not to have a mic. Sometimes.

Don't forget...if you don't talk or lol to everything they say...that means your a nub= boot

Don't start a fight over anything with the leader or his friends in the party= boot

my friend actually got booted from a B push run on PC/PS2 side -_-; by some high level noob that just started playing about a week before the event. I just cant understand how anyone would boot anyone on a B mission and the big push B at that. those item boxes at the end are beyond worthless. why risk ruining your reputation over something so trivial?

as for me i only play with close friends or solo if no one is on. i can't stand uni 2 enough to actually run missions there. if its not the spam it's the immaturity of the people that play there.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

I think booting has touched everyone here.

The PL can set whatever rules they like and the game gives them the ability to remove players. I accept that but what I don't understand is why players who dislike booting will stay in a party with some PL who is booting for silly things like, playing outside the box or picking up the trash? Don't aid that kind of behavior by staying in the party. Let the PL know they can go solo if they treat others this way.

It is sad it comes to this but if you hate being booted you can only play with those you already know or host your own party. Otherwise you have to hope your iuck isn't too high that you found some person who boots every other Beast character that joins.