Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hives S3

Wink

The future /R missions shal delevel you and limit what you can use. So rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMario View Post
    The future /R missions shal delevel you and limit what you can use. So rejoice.
    I dont want a limit on what I can...I want to use what I want when I want....while fighting harder enemies

The trouble with this game is the people complaining about things being to hard are louder than those complaining about things being to easy and the loudest voices get what they want. I agree by the way that things have gotten too easy and we need some new challenging missions.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Yeah, problem is when a hard(er) mission comes in (Like Bladed Legacy) it is mostly ignored because it is too hard.

There are so many people who completely dismissed the Carnival bonus missions because they were too hard when I found them very entertaining.

I didn't get to play those bonus missions much due to a lack of a full team most of the time but when I did they were a lot of fun. I like a challenge which is why I play with a Newman hunter.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    i think sega should release some missions which are so hard that its ipossible to solo and makes you need a GOOD team.

sure people will complain its too hard but all those complainers can go to white beast and shut up.
    all of the people wanting a challenge would surely flock to these missions.
    i just lol a lot i' barely play psu right now..... why? a lot of noobs real hard to find a good party, that's why i play solo the 4th system it take me like 12-14 min to finish it and when i play with my gunmaster friend we finish in 7-8 min

Note: i'm a fightmaster

melee and bullets best combo

magic lol

Well some of the better drops occur when the creatures are above 150. If we got a few missions where the creatures were at 180+ then the rewards would merit the good hunters going there. Yeah those wanting an easy hunt could go to WB, but those wanting a challenge would be able to find a good group at the challenging missions and would be rightly compensated for doing the missions.
    Work hard, play harder.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by syouz View Post
    i just lol a lot i' barely play psu right now..... why? a lot of noobs real hard to find a good party, that's why i play solo the 4th system it take me like 12-14 min to finish it and when i play with my gunmaster friend we finish in 7-8 min

Note: i'm a fightmaster

melee and bullets best combo

magic lol
    I beg to differ on that. I do 7-8 minute runs as a MF + FM combo. Hmm. :/

On topic: I think that reguardless of putting harder missions in, it will be ignored. It'll be ran for a day or so, then people will flock right back to White Beast. (Express it better. :3) Here's to hoping we don't get the 180 cap any time soon? Keep some sort of challenge. I personally don't want to be 180 and annihilating 140+. Doesn't sit well with me.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

im proud to say i have never spent more than an hour at white beast ever.....if there is any place i will stay..is dark satellite hunting rucars and agito repca

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
    Remember back in the day when new S2 missions came out, the enemies would normally be 25 levels higher than the player cap. We need more of this. Those were the funnest times of PSU.
    agree 10000000000%